What i know about stabilizers, there are 2 power sources…

1 goes to the control panel to operate the buttons (i will call the primary) they operate at battery voltage an low amperage.

the other power (i will call secondary power)goes to pump, battery voltage high amperage. 

If yours is like mine at the pump “area” there should be two 4 wire plugs male / female connections. Then there should be a battery size cable going to the solinoid for the pump motor which is connected to a solinoid that is sitting on or near the pump motor.

if your buttons are lighting up when you press them, then use a test light an test for power at the battery cable thats attached to the solinoid.

Now if all that is good then i say try seperating those two 4 wire connectors, mine got corroded pretty bad an would do the same as your describing with yours. What i did was once i got mine seperated i used some light sandpaper an cleaned them up, then I used some electrical grease on the connections and put them back together. Been working ever sence😎

Well more testing this morning,took apart the four two pin plugs cleaned them and put on dielectric grease also pulled apart the six pin plug and did the same /couldld find 2 four pin plugs/had power at the one side of the pole and power on the other side when the switch was depressed.Thinking motor now

Check that you have good  12V power at the motor. On my 05 Monaco Camelot the electric motor died, I replace it. I found the motor was also used on the power drive lift on boats, I think it was a MerCruiser power trim system that I used. I’m unable to get to my spreadsheet where I might have saved the PN, but it maybe in the parts list. 

Edited by T. Argy
Spellcheck changed my word

The module was located in the centre of the second underfloor cargo bay rear wall.  It connects to the jack control panel in the coach.  The outer part which has the electrical connections was loose, this was pushed back into the main body and the jacks then operated normally.  Please note, I have called it a relay, this might not be the correct name for this unit which is about 4 inches wide, 2 deep and 2 high.  Hope this helps you

The problem i have is i cannot get the motor to run and i have power to one side of the solenoid,press the button and i have power to other side of solenoid and to the motor itself but not operating.Seems to me it has to be the motor.

10 minutes ago, bonfield said:

The problem i have is i cannot get the motor to run and i have power to one side of the solenoid,press the button and i have power to other side of solenoid and to the motor itself but not operating.Seems to me it has to be the motor.

Please post a picture.  There were several hydraulic packs.  Maybe a LIPPERT,  but maybe not.

Do you have the Monaco Data Sheet.  That is usually in a closet or in your big file.  It lists the name and brand of Hydraulic pack.

Found the problem with the levelers it is the motor.Looking for a replacement and all i can find is the one with a keyway slot to connect to the pump.Mine has a splined shaft and the ones i see have not.The part number for the system is 500722 and even that bring up the motor with the slot .

5 hours ago, bonfield said:

Found the problem with the levelers it is the motor.Looking for a replacement and all i can find is the one with a keyway slot to connect to the pump.Mine has a splined shaft and the ones i see have not.The part number for the system is 500722 and even that bring up the motor with the slot .

Call Valid Power Gear.  IF you have the Build Sheet, it will have the model number and serial number of the PUMP assembly or Hydraulic Power Pack.  GO TO PARTS.  Lippert's TECH support does NOT have the OEM PN in their files.  DUMB.  But, if you go into PARTS....they have the OEM numbers and can help you.

Power Gear will have to give you the correct PN for the Splined Shaft.....But I would NOT go to Tech Support....Try PARTS FIRST...

At least that is my experience with LIPPERT.....Valid MAY be different......