2007 Knight furnace fuse location

glang11082

Any one know where  the front furnace fuse location is  for a 2007 Knight or 2007 HD Ambassador?

Mine was working fine  when I  turned it off but the  next day nothing, checked voltage at furnace but its Zero. The thermostat is for both front and rear , the rear furnace is running ok. 

Appreciate all  assistance

I have an 09 Knight and my furnace fuse’s are inside above drivers seat.image.thumb.jpg.1a48f8c04e61c9c93aec3e6b43064232.jpg

13 hours ago, glang11082 said:

Any one know where  the front furnace fuse location is  for a 2007 Knight or 2007 HD Ambassador?

Mine was working fine  when I  turned it off but the  next day nothing, checked voltage at furnace but its Zero. The thermostat is for both front and rear , the rear furnace is running ok. 

Appreciate all  assistance

Reread your manual.  The fuse in the house panel maybe (probably is ) for the thermostat controls only.  If that fuse is OK and one furnace is running, then look for a reset button or check the panel.  When you say voltage, are you describing VAC or VDC.  If VAC, that will in the main panel.  Your manual tells where the VAC and the VDC breakers and fuses are.  Table of contents lists the equipment…..which may be the furnace or the house electrical.  Sometimes info in both sections.

On 11/3/2022 at 12:09 AM, MurrayD said:

I’ve got an 06 Knight and my fuses are in the closet beside the 120 volt panel

On 11/3/2022 at 12:09 AM, MurrayD said:

I’ve got an 06 Knight and my fuses are in the closet beside the 120 volt panel

Just now, glang11082 said:

Thanks Guess I have a brain freeze forgot about the fuses in the 12 Volt closet. 

Missing the 12 Volt .