New Villa front seats compared to old Flexsteel, and Aladdin question?

Good morning, I'm curious to know if anyone has replaced the original front seats with ISS installing the new Villa seats, I'm just wondering how the quality and comfort compare?

Also, I'm having an intermittent problem with my Aladdin, I removed the old Kenwood system and with the upgrade I installed a new separate monitor on the dash for the Aladdin status screens which allows me to continuously monitor the engine, tranny, etc. screen full time while driving.  I connected the video cable to the new screen and all of the Alladin screens are there just fine.  My problem is intermittent data, some of the time all the data is displayed, but some of the time while all of the list is displayed (rpm's, temp's, speed, etc.) the data shows XXXX, XXXX, etc., then eventually the data info comes back on.  I'm wondering if resetting the Alladin might help this issue?  I've never touched the reset and don't want to cause something to happen in a bad way.  Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Not sure I understand.  Your Patriot should have come with Villa International seats and furniture.  However, depending on when it was built, there were some years with poor quality seats.  The original Villa seats in our 2004 Signature were terrible.  I replaced them with new Villa seats and they look great but my wife complains they are to firm.  

The Aladdin system uses old RCA cables and connectors.  The connections are prone to oxidation.  Use some Hosa DeOxit to clean all the connections.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006LVEU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

94512F0E-AB02-4908-B57D-A987C1548148.thumb.jpeg.a58433c59d9e78a3843eaff835be33e0.jpegWe bought new Flexsteel covers last year for ours. We tried the Villa and were way too stiff. 

13 minutes ago, Gary M said:

94512F0E-AB02-4908-B57D-A987C1548148.thumb.jpeg.a58433c59d9e78a3843eaff835be33e0.jpegWe bought new Flexsteel covers last year for ours. We tried the Villa and were way too stiff. 

Thanks, our coach was actually built in the Monaco factory, came with extra wide Flexsteel seats and both are shot.  Plan is to put in new standard size seats.

8 hours ago, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

Did she rebuild the seats and if so, what was the cost? I've been considering her for a few years.

Gary 05 AMB DST

She bought all the patterns from Flexsteel for 2000 and up to when Flexsteel quit making furniture for RV’s. She made and sent me the covers and I had an ex Flexsteel installer put them on. $750 each chair an $600 to installer. Next I’d new covers for couch. Just happened to be in the area of the installer. So Cal.

CFD7E2A5-5B7E-4DD5-8472-B1D945030FB8.jpeg

D669429B-506B-4B38-802D-8909BF47C23A.jpeg

EDE1DC61-1887-4BF2-B2A5-AC7A5A5B1981.jpeg

934E25AC-2942-415A-82D3-4BC4BF8BE366.jpeg