2006 Dynasty - LOST Turn signals

Bandit411

I have a 2006 Monaco Dynasty Diamond that on our last trip the turn signals and hazard lights quit working. 
Doe anyone know where the fuse or what supplies the power to the switch. I have been testing wire in the front electrical box and all fuses that I can find in the font box and the box in the engine compartment. 
if anyone has had this problem and would give me a direction to go to solve this problem I would appreciate it. 

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2006 Dynasty - LOST Turn signals
43 minutes ago, bgfleck said:

Not sure if this will help. 2007 Sig wiring diagram

Turnsignal.docx 321.88 kB · 3 downloads

I printed this in a PDF so you can zoom in on it.  Look in the upper right corner.  There is a 15 Amp fuse....plus THE HAZARD FLASHER.  If good fuse....pull the flasher and get a new one.  Past that....it may be tough to troubleshoot....as the Dynasty is not a simple system...

Good Luck

2007 Dynasty and UP Turn Signal Wiring.pdf

• Thanks 1

Here are two drawings that might help.  One is from Monaco and it is 2006 Dynasty specific.  There are coach to coach differences, but it will probably do the trick for you.  The other is a drawing that I made that just applied to the brake lighting, primarily.  But the left edge "touches on" the turn and tail circuit.

Good luck to you!!

Schematic - Brake Lights.pdf Schematic - Lights, Turn Signals copy.pdf

Try the simple stuff first. The flasher relay  is mounted on the right hand side of the FRB looking in.  It vibrates loose and needs to be pushed down into the socket.  Secure it with a wire tie around the relay.  

Hope it is that easy for you, but I have "fixed" this issue on at least four '06 Dynastys after finding it on mine years ago.

Good Luck

Try the simple stuff first. The flasher relay  is mounted on the right hand side of the FRB looking in.  It vibrates loose and needs to be pushed down into the socket.  Secure it with a wire tie around the relay.  

Hope it is that easy for you, but I have "fixed" this issue on at least four '06 Dynastys after finding it on mine years ago.

Good Luck

We had a similar problem a few  years back.  Turn signals would start to not work and then work. The signals finally stopped working completely.  Napa Auto had a replacement flasher and that fixed the problem.  Our coach had the flasher in the Left front electrical panel/box / bay just in front of the drivers front tire. I attached a photo of our flasher20221022_154310.thumb.jpg.9d459ffd2716631b1b4a4630ecef4ab2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...