2003 & 2004 Signature Sales Brochures

3 hours ago, bgfleck said:

You can download Monaco Owners Manuals and Brochures here

https://www.monacocoach.com/service-and-repairs/

These are missing for both years and the models.  I looked first thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 2:58 PM, vito.a said:

If you send me your email address I can send them.  

ackermanenter@aol.com 

Thanks 

On 3/5/2023 at 10:32 PM, Tom Cherry said:

The 2003 & 2004 Monaco Signature brochures are not available,  using that link.

On 3/5/2023 at 2:06 PM, Chad A said:

I have mine I believe. 2003 sig. 

Are you looking for hard copy or digital?

A digital copy wuld be adequate. 

Ackermanenter@aol.com 

Thanks 

• 1 year later...

Vito… I’m not sure this thread is still get monitored, but I’m looking at an 2003 Signature and hoping you could send me an electronic copy of the ‘03 Signature brochure?  My email is benshomeimprovement@outlook.com

thanks, Ben

2 hours ago, B8mnJr said:

Vito… I’m not sure this thread is still get monitored, but I’m looking at an 2003 Signature and hoping you could send me an electronic copy of the ‘03 Signature brochure?  My email is benshomeimprovement@outlook.com

thanks, Ben

Monaco NEVER, for whatever reason, had or published the 2003 SIG.  Unless someone actually has one then this is your next best option.

https://recreationalvehicles.info/tags/2003-Monaco/

Download the Executive.

Google Monaco Coach.  Follow the links and download the 2004 brochures for the Sig and Exec.  Print out all 3.  Mark up the 2003 Exec with the upgrades or whatever is different from the SIG’s 2004…compared to the EXEC.

ODDS ARE….the floor plans will be the same.  All the other specs in the rear will be the same…or maybe the driveline.  Go through each section carefully.

Also NOTE the “oprions”.

That will will be your Bible.  Colors and such were usually a yearly whim of the graphics designers and the pillow throwers (interior designers).

BUT…functionally, you know what was added as well as the options.

Hi all… Vito was able to send me a copy of the 2003 Brochure. Thanks Vito!

in looking at it, it shows the Baroness with a 242” wheelbase and 40’10” overall length, however, the 2002 Sig Baroness as well as the Dynasty for 2002 thru 2004 have the same wheel base and have an overall length of 39’10”... Does anyone know the overall length of the Baroness, specifically the 2003, but any year would be helpful…. I making considerations based on garage length…

Thanks,

‘Ben

On 3/19/2023 at 8:02 PM, vito.a said:

I'll email the 2003 and 2004 Signature brochures to you.  

13 hours ago, B8mnJr said:

Hi all… Vito was able to send me a copy of the 2003 Brochure. Thanks Vito!

in looking at it, it shows the Baroness with a 242” wheelbase and 40’10” overall length, however, the 2002 Sig Baroness as well as the Dynasty for 2002 thru 2004 have the same wheel base and have an overall length of 39’10”... Does anyone know the overall length of the Baroness, specifically the 2003, but any year would be helpful…. I making considerations based on garage length…

Thanks,

‘Ben

Ben I would recommend building one that will handle a 45 footer. You may decide to upgrade down the road or the next property owner may purchase due to the RV garage. When I built our new house with detached shop I built mine 36 ft with 14 ft clearance with the thought of a 32 to 34 gasser. So I ended up with a 38 footer and now have a 42. Due to lot size and location of house not expandable so now have a nice bay for storing crap. Not that much more cost to make it bigger now. JMO Good luck, Don

• Like 1

Bill is correct… unfortunately when I built my garage I didn’t own an RV, so I used my neighbor’s Fleetwood for dimensions…he had a 39’ and I didn’t know most are just over 40’. I added a foot from his Fleetwood thinking I would be good, as I was also limited in the garage’s overall size by my cities restrictions.. I’m about 40’4” from inside the garage door to the back wall…. 
so my search has been for under 40’ .. and even at that, I won’t know for sure until I try and get it inside.

anyone with a Signature Baroness that can actually measure it for me?

thanks!

Ben

11 hours ago, B8mnJr said:

Bill is correct… unfortunately when I built my garage I didn’t own an RV, so I used my neighbor’s Fleetwood for dimensions…he had a 39’ and I didn’t know most are just over 40’. I added a foot from his Fleetwood thinking I would be good, as I was also limited in the garage’s overall size by my cities restrictions.. I’m about 40’4” from inside the garage door to the back wall…. 
so my search has been for under 40’ .. and even at that, I won’t know for sure until I try and get it inside.

anyone with a Signature Baroness that can actually measure it for me?

thanks!

Ben

City restrictions, and building codes,  sometimes really puts a damper on the size, setbacks and heights.  If I were to build my garage today (I built it in 2007),  I'd have to put fire sprinklers in it and the city has implemented larger setbacks.  At least no HOA to deal with.

I fought with my city in So Cal for a long time. It took me two years and I paid the city to rewrite the muni code on accessory structures.. finally allowing me to build what I did.. but still limited by lot size and setbacks as you said