What is the part that is leaking oil?

The round part is your air bag for the suspension. Is it oil or just moisture?  If it's oil it shouldn't be. It might be Moisture and that is typical with a air system but it should not be alot. Have you drained the air tank lately? 

It is probably your equalizer cylinder for the slide that is leaking. More specific, the hydraulic line at the crimped fitting. You can check the screwed in fittings at the cylinder for tightness, but the crimped end is most likely the culprit. I used a lug crimping tool to tighten mine and no problem since. Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Frank Bergamo said:

It is probably your equalizer cylinder for the slide that is leaking. More specific, the hydraulic line at the crimped fitting. You can check the screwed in fittings at the cylinder for tightness, but the crimped end is most likely the culprit. I used a lug crimping tool to tighten mine and no problem since. Hope this helps.

Thanks Frank  

1 hour ago, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

jlynn, you're talking about more in the center of the motorhome? Where all those "lines" are bundled together?

Gary 05 AMB DST

Yes. Here is picture of the part 

C5519FF2-4E21-45DE-81B9-DBD18D746DA8.png

1 hour ago, Simplysmn said:

The round part is your air bag for the suspension. Is it oil or just moisture?  If it's oil it shouldn't be. It might be Moisture and that is typical with a air system but it should not be alot. Have you drained the air tank lately? 

Val, the video may have been confusing. Here is a picture of the part 

4E72AD28-EA5D-4785-8776-7C5C5538FA91.png

• Thanks 1

That is the equalizer cylinder , or maybe also called sync cylinder for one of your hydraulic slides.  Probably the passenger bedroom slide.  That cylinder is important when running slides in and out.  Without that cylinder, the slides would go out unevenly.

59 minutes ago, Greg G said:

That is the equalizer cylinder , or maybe also called sync cylinder for one of your hydraulic slides.  Probably the passenger bedroom slide.  That cylinder is important when running slides in and out.  Without that cylinder, the slides would go out unevenly.

Good to know. Thanks. Where is it getting it’s fluid? I want to make sure it doesn’t run dry?  Someone else suggested I re-crimp the lines and hopefully it will stop leaking. 

On my 06 Navigator the reservoir for the slides is under the entry steps.  The second step will fold up and underneath is the reservoir and pump for the slides.  manual calls for dexron 3.  Check fluid level with slides in.

I cannot say about recrimping the ends,  My sync cylinder that runs the front drivers slide went to leaking like yours,  I took it to a hydraulic shop and had it rebuilt.  There are specific instructions to (sync) it at install so both of your cylinders will go in and out at the same time and speed.  HWH can supply those instructions.

After watching your video again, it seems you are leaking above the cylinder.  Or the cylinder is actually squirting.  Have someone run the slide in and out while you watch the cylinder.  Dexron 3 is red.  

Above that area is where your antifreeze lines go to the aqua hot and up to the dash heat.  If its not dexron it could be a coolant hose.  Just changed mine this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg G said:

I cannot say about recrimping the ends,  My sync cylinder that runs the front drivers slide went to leaking like yours,  I took it to a hydraulic shop and had it rebuilt.  There are specific instructions to (sync) it at install so both of your cylinders will go in and out at the same time and speed.  HWH can supply those instructions.

After watching your video again, it seems you are leaking above the cylinder.  Or the cylinder is actually squirting.  Have someone run the slide in and out while you watch the cylinder.  Dexron 3 is red.  

Above that area is where your antifreeze lines go to the aqua hot and up to the dash heat.  If its not dexron it could be a coolant hose.  Just changed mine this year.

Great information. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Greg G said:

On my 06 Navigator the reservoir for the slides is under the entry steps.  The second step will fold up and underneath is the reservoir and pump for the slides.  manual calls for dexron 3.  Check fluid level with slides in.

Thank you. I’ll check for this. My steps don’t have a compartment but I may be able to access with generator pulled out.