Aqua hot leaking water

sg47619

I think I know the answer but why would there be water leaking out of the aqua hot system where the exhaust pipe comes out. We we’re leaving on a short trip Sunday 

3 hours ago, willbo777 said:

Take the cover off and be sure you don't have a fitting leaking.  The hole where the exhaust comes out is at the bottom and where any leakage ends up.  Keep your fingers crossed that is what it is.

Took the cover off can’t see any hose’s or valves leaking there is some water coming from the inspection plate where the heater element goes in. 

1 hour ago, Dr4Film said:

Not good news. You most likely have an older Aqua-Hot with the internal fresh water coil inside the boiler which has sprung a leak.

Yes it’s a 100-00S model that sets in the moof the basement, I have a quote of 11.6 for the new 600 model and that’s not installed 

Just now, sg47619 said:

Yes it’s a 100-00S model that sets in the moof the basement, I have a quote of 11.6 for the new 600 model and that’s not installed 

Middle not moof 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

1 hour ago, sg47619 said:

Took the cover off can’t see any hose’s or valves leaking there is some water coming from the inspection plate where the heater element goes in. 

Bottom insulation may be saturated and some water escaping there.

37 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Bottom insulation may be saturated and some water escaping there.

Ok thanks 

20 hours ago, sg47619 said:

Pull the inspection plate off and see where the leaking is coming from, don't give up on it yet.

haveing issue taking the cover off my 100-01s in my 2003 camelot, Help Please as i think i got all rivets out, are there rivets at the very back of the unit. Yes i have a water leak.