Kizer Mobile Diesel Service, Crossville TN - 845-551-1054

Dick Roberts

We broke down on I-40 between Crossville KOA and Nashville and were stuck at a red light on the off ramp. Ron Kizer of Kizer Mobile Diesel Service happened to be 20 minutes behind me. He quickly diagnosed my transmission issue, towed me to his shop, (a half mile away from the exit) and had me on the road in an hour. We became friends in that hour, and when I was 50 miles down the hi-way an hour later and broke again, I didn't hesitate to call him. At 4 PM on a Friday night. He told me he would try to get the parts then, but if he couldn't, he would see me in the morning. He showed up at 8 AM on a rainy Saturday morning. He found more broken wires, courtesy of a careless Cummins service tech, and had me back on the road in 2 hours.

Two months later while in Illinois I again had issues while at the Allison shop getting tranny serviced. I had dead chassis batteries and no tranny again. The Allison tech had no clue. I called Ron, described the issue, and over the phone he diag'd the problem, told the service tech the fix, and voila, back on the road. 

So if you're ever in TN and have diesel issues, call Ron Kizer. He can save your day, get you on the road, and he's very easy on the wallet. You can reach Ron on his cell phone, 845-551-1054.

RonKizer.jpeg

• Like 3

Good to hear of a success story.

We should have a place to organize Service Providers, their specialty, reviews and contact information....

This is all good info, but if you are broken down on a road in some state...currently difficult to find the information outside of a Google Search.

if no other site creates this, I might when I find some spare time...

• Like 4