FleetPride (formerly MTR Fleet Services), Cumming, GA

Scotty Hutto

MTR Fleet Services was recommended to me by both @pwhittle Paul Whittle and @vanwill52 Van Williams.  They are extremely knowledgeable and very fair with pricing (current hourly rate as of 8/15/23 is $155/hr). 

They did a radiator replacement, CAC test and clean, water pump replacement, and stainless steel surge tank (Talin Vector tank) installation for me. The work was very professionally done and the pricing reasonable. Best part is  they started when they said they would and finished a few days early!

Recently, the owner, Jason, sold the business to FleetPride (hence the name change), but all of the same staff is still there. They can handle anything from oil change and lube up to an in-frame rebuild; virtually anything dealing with the chassis, engine, drivetrain, and generator. 

Great folks. Highly recommended and will be doing business with them again in the future. 

I also recently used MTR Fleetpride in Cumming, GA to checkout the coach before making a long trip.  I experienced great service and great communication.  I highly recommend them.