RV Covers

I have a 2005 Holliday Rambler.  and been searching for the possibilities of buy an RV cover to protect the rig.  I found this https://www.carcover.com/gold-shield-5l-rv-cover-for-class-a-rv-40-to-42-feet-long.html i am in NC has been very hot and thinking a build a Carport next year is this cover good as they said lifetime warranty any comments. 

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

I had some friends that bought a cover for their 5th wheel.  Seemed like a good idea . . . . at the time.  They used it once. 

If you're covering for the winter maybe.  Not sure what you can do about the chaffing.

- bob

Morning 

I have had several covers,the cheaper one lasted 2 years, this one from RV covers.ca (Toiles VR.com - SKU -PSA08G - 43' to 46'

Fits on my coach like a glove,the two covers I have had never caused.any chafing, the latest one works great with the snow, I had posted in the past that the cover had no problems when hurricane Fiona ripped though our lake property in Nova Scotia Canada, I do clean and wax my coach often.looks fantastic, as we know there is a ten year policy with coaches on certain sites,when I send pictures I am always welcomed. The cover is not for everyone, there are hazards of getting on the roof,putting it on and taking it off with no wind, usually do it early morning, usually two people to put it on,taking it off is simple. Forget to mention, it is not a tarp,it does breath and there is no mold.

Hope this helps

Wayne

1999 Signature ceaser 

I have been using Eevelle Gold Line Covers for almost 20 years. They hold up in the California sun for about 6 years before the fabric degrades and I have to replace them. I have never had a problem with the polyester material chafing the paint, or gelcoat. The spun fiber covers ( like Tyvek) do not hold up more than about 3 years for me.

Jack

1999 Beaver Monterey

Another pro that I forgot to mention, for me in Canada I do not have to pay taxes on a cover nor do I need expensive insurance policy. Would love to build a shop but just not worth the taxes and insurance. 

Can buy many covers for how long I continue down this motor coach lifestyle. 

Wayne 

1999 Signature ceaser