travel mode

Left-right level in travel mode is controlled by drive axle air suspension. Few possibilities. Major air leak in lines or airbag(s) that you should hear, disconnected ride hight rod or malfunctioning ride hight valve, non-working ride hight solenoid valve in sixpack, controller not sending signal to the solenoid.

Air Pressure good, no obvious leaks, driver side airs up ok, passenger side no 

no major air leaks, all air bags replaced 18 months ago, no obvious issues with ride height valves, thinking issue is with solenoid valves or valve. Anyone have a good photo or picture of the six pack showing which solenoid valve is which?

Does it air up when using manual controls and does it stay up? In Neutral and Park set. If so, take a look at the ride hight rod on passenger side. Don't need to get under to see it from the other side.  If it looks just like the driver side, it still does not mean the valve is good but the probability is lower. Next would be the sixpack. If you are stuck on the road, there could be a way to get around it.

Edited by Ivan K

Well, that is a bit of a different problem then. Can you safely get under it? If so, the sixpack might have T-handles on top sides of it. If so, turning them open will bypass the ride hight solenoid valves and will let air to pass to airbags. This could be a very dangerous operation if you don't know how to get under it safely so don't do it until you know how!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

This could be a very dangerous operation if you don't know how to get under it safely so don't do it until you know how!

Rebuilding my tire ramps right now!

Don't waste your money on expensive 2X 12's unless you have a concrete/ asphalt floor under them, and dry storage for them.

Mine are all split!

Next set of ramps I make will be assembled out of 2X4's!

I am pretty sure the issue is in the six pack. Right now am looking at easiest way to bypass six pack. Well aware of dangerous situation under coach and have jacks to prevent incidents. Coachnet is trying to find shop and tow if necessary.

Guest Ray Davis

I have a silver-colored control box in a driver-side bay.  It's approximately the size of a cigar box.  Anyway,  it has quite a number of fuses in there, and since all of the 6 pack functions are controlled electrically, maybe it's simply a fuse.

Edited by Ray Davis

problem solved, hard to believe I could miss a sheared air line to front drive axle airbag on the passenger side. Contractors sealing pavement with lots of equipment running in close proximity so did not hear it leaking. My wife is right, need hearing aids. Bad installation routing and shock absorber sheared it. Lesson learned, trace lines carefully before jumping to conclusions. 

• Like 2