Alternator Warning buzzer sounding.

Try swapping relays in the Monaco 2 box in the front run bay under the driver (PacBell 1 & 2).  From a shotgun perspective it's easy and quick to do.  Took me over a week to find my problem when it would have been 1 minute had I considered a bad relay.  The relays in Monaco 1 box are the same type.  Horn relay was the least critical for me.

- bob

3 hours ago, Ivan K said:

Does the dash light come on as well with the buzzer?

Yes it does.

3 hours ago, Ivan K said:

Does the dash light come on as well with the buzzer?

New at this site so forgive me if I'm sending messages twice. Yes the warning buzzer and dash light come on at the same time. That is how I know it's the alternator as the buzzer is also for most of the other gauges. They will go off if I turn all the lights and heater on causing the voltage to drop below 14.1

2 hours ago, cbr046 said:

Try swapping relays in the Monaco 2 box in the front run bay under the driver (PacBell 1 & 2).  From a shotgun perspective it's easy and quick to do.  Took me over a week to find my problem when it would have been 1 minute had I considered a bad relay.  The relays in Monaco 1 box are the same type.  Horn relay was the least critical for me.

- bob

2 hours ago, cbr046 said:

- bob

I will try that and let you know. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, MONACOKNIGHT said:

Yes it does.

In that case, if you have solar charging or generator running along with the alternator, it seems to not be an unusual situation with competing charging power sources. The fact that your light is combined with a buzzer may be a bit out of norm, don't know, mine isn't. People solve it by turning headlight on and not worry.

• 2 weeks later...