Front airbags not inflating

I am still new to this 2008 Monaco Diplomat. After a 4 month workamping stint the front air bags would not inflate and the air horn would not work. We had to move on and the ride is ROUGH. I suspect an electrical issue but I don’t know where to BEGIN. Your help is needed and appreciated. 

I'm not thinking electrical but not much experience with the air systems . . . . *BUT*  If you decide to raise up the coach with the leveling jacks and crawl underneath . . .     * * * BE SURE * * *  to have some jackstands underneath so you don't get crushed.  Even better would be driving up on some ramps (layered 2x10's work pretty good). 

There's 2 needles in your dash air gauge.  One is front air tank and the other is rear.  What do they look like?

There's a lengthy discussion of the air systems, including ride height, in your owners manual. 

- bob

If you have air plumbing diagram and the front ride hight supply is on the same PPV as the horn, then that would be my likely suspect. If separate, the ride hight valve setup would be next. Unless you have air leveling, there is nothing electronic involved other than an air dump valve and you would hear it if leaking that fast. But visually inspecting the right hight rod connection from center of the axle to ride valve would be the first and easiest thing to do.

• 3 weeks later...

What type of control pad do you have in the cab to control your leveling after you park? If it is a Valid system then I can help you out as I am having the same problem and it was the "travel" solenoid valve.