Need Replacement Intellitec 750 Board - 2003 Windsor

Russ R
Go to solution Solved by jacwjames,

Good evening. 2003 Windsor. Need to replace the circuit board on my Intellitec 750 EMS. Before I go to the usuals, (yes I know M&M and all the other distributors). I was wondering if @pwhittle or @Frank McElroy had an extra for sale. Just trying to keep our parts in group if possible.

Let me say AGAIN I don't need suggestions on troubleshooting or someplace to send mine for repair, unless Paul, Frank or someone within this group wants and has the capability to repair it. If so, you can message me.

Thank You 

Russ

• Solution

Just a heads up, if you cannot find a 750 board you may have to upgrade to a 760 model which will require a new load meter and wiring harness change.  In 2014 I lost my 750 board to a lightening strike while plugged into an outlet on our house.  Lost a TV in the house and the EMS board in the RV, could have been much worse.  10 years ago the 750 boards were nonexistent so you'll be lucky to find one now. 

So if you are going to upgrade to the 760 board you will make sure you get all the correct parts.  Not sure if someone sell a complete upgrade package, in 2014 I did buy through M&M as they helped me trouble shoot and agreed to ship to a location I was traveling to. 

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Need Replacement Intellitec 750 Board - 2003 Windsor
5 minutes ago, Russ R said:

Thank you for the heads up.

My 750 has already been upgraded in 2009. It's a 750 EMS with the 760 Boards and display.

Russ

Curiosity…..is the entire board bad or have you lost one or two of the relays.  Many have removed or unsoldered the relays and successfully replaced them.  The 120 VAC relays used by Monaco were NEVER designed nor intended to a FLA Inductive load switch.  MY idea was to find a 120 VAC relay with contacts good for a 20 A inductive load.  Then use the EMS relays to “switch on/off” the AC’s or water heater.  Never pursued it, but that would add years of life to the system….