Procedure on new site

Joel Sheriff

I just posted a question on fresh water and I noticed that when you go to start a new topic it doesn't direct you to the subtitle or section you want to post the topic in.  Am I doing something wrong. How do you post in the appropriate area for the topic? 

Joel,

There are multiple categories for submitting posts regarding topics that fit into that category.

You posted your "water" post/question in THIS category which is primarily for topics that pertain to "Procedures on New Site".

Whereas you should have selected the category labeled "water systems" which is located further down the web site HOME page.

You need to send a request to a moderator to have your Fresh Water Tank post moved to the correct category.

Edited by Dr4Film

8 hours ago, Joel Sheriff said:

I just posted a question on fresh water and I noticed that when you go to start a new topic it doesn't direct you to the subtitle or section you want to post the topic in.  Am I doing something wrong. How do you post in the appropriate area for the topic? 

Joel,

Couple of things...

1. I moved the post to the “Water Systems” section (in case you’re looking for it. 

2. When posting a new topic, go to “Home” use the “Start New Topic” button or link towards the topic of the topic listing.  When you do that, you should get a drop-down to select which forum to post it in. 

3. If you are in a forum viewing topics or posts and use the “Start New Post” link, the site assumes you want to add a topic in that forum. If that happens, let us know and a moderator can move it to the correct forum. 

Hope that helps,

Scotty

• Like 1