2006 Diplomat interior pull down shade driver and passenger side

Does anyone know who makes the spring loaded interior manual pull down screen on the drivers and passenger side? A sticker said 21603212. With the exception of the fabric, they are the same is the electric drivers and passengers front blind. All four have X style lattice bracing.

You are able to make the spring stronger by adding more tension.  I did both of mine for the same reason. Also sprayed some dry graphite lube in the tube to help things move. 

Following.   My 2006 HR Scepter the shades on both driver & passenger side won't retract (I have to roll them up by hand) and have been on my list to fix, just haven't gotten that far down the list since purchasing in December 2023.  The power shade on the passenger side of the window works but does not completely retract, also on the list to figure out why (since the drivers side does) but hasn't been in my way so its towards the bottom of the list next to the other two shades.  I figure both should be easy to fix but will follow for advice from others that have already taken these tasks on and how they completed them.