Captains seat wiring diagram

I’ve been helping a friend get some things straightened out on a new to him 2006 Patriot Thunder. One of the items is getting all of the functions working again on his seats. I have everything working on the first chair except the seat heater and I was hoping to find a wiring diagram. There is a yellow wire coming from the heater switch on the seat that I cannot find a home for. Thinking that it may have been connected to the heater itself? Any help is very much appreciated.

Yes I do believe it is a Villa seat. Unfortunately, my Coach is up north so I can’t use it as a comparison. When I’m back at the coach I’m going to see if the wire has voltage when activating the switch as that would confirm that it needs to go to the heater. Should have done that yesterday 🫤

Unfortunately my Villa seats use different wiring color codes because I don't have any yellow wires coming out of the heater switch and couldn't even tell where they go without removing the seat. There's a lot of wires in those bundles...

Thanks so much for taking the time to look Ivan. I really appreciate it. Yeah, there’s a bunch of wires under there and either someone was into his seat previously of the factory did a crap job of managing them. I wasn’t able to get back to his coach today. Hopefully tomorrow. I’ll update if I find it’s home

I have Kustom Fit seats in our coach, passenger seat doesn't want to raise the foot rest. I called Kustom Fit and learned they are now owned by Villa and had no support available for KF owners. Spoke with Jeri at Villa and she sent me what she had regarding schematics but it was not much help. Does anyone have a schematic of the passenger seat with the foot rest option? Or know any particular RV shop that specializes in electrical repairs on these seats? 

I changed my original front seats to Villa in my Beaver Marquis. The Villa seat did have the yellow wire and the Marquee did not. The yellow wire on the seat was originally used to disable the power footrest when the parking brake was released. It was connected to they normally closed pressure switch in the parking brake system. Apparently they did not want you to extend the power footrest when you are driving. This information came directly from Villa several years ago. Think about it.

21 minutes ago, Kenster said:

I changed my original front seats to Villa in my Beaver Marquis. The Villa seat did have the yellow wire and the Marquee did not. The yellow wire on the seat was originally used to disable the power footrest when the parking brake was released. It was connected to they normally closed pressure switch in the parking brake system. Apparently they did not want you to extend the power footrest when you are driving. This information came directly from Villa several years ago. Think about it.

I have no yellow wire nor do I want the passenger seat foot rest disabled while I am driving. The wife has had the foot rest working in the past, both while I am driving and when I am parked. The powered footrest just quit working a couple of months ago and I am now just trying to repair it.

I apologize, I misunderstood your post. I thought we were referring to the driver's seat. You're correct, the passenger foot rest does not disable when driving. Sounds like you may have a blown fuse or bed foot rest motor on the passenger seat.

So I just found that the yellow wire that I found loose goes to the “HI” setting on the seat heater so it must have gone to the heating element itself. I’m digging that deep into his seat so I capped it. Told him that if his butt gets cold drive south

• Haha 1

Yes making progress but his new to him coach needs ALOT of love. Makes me feel real good about the condition of my coach. I could spend a lot of time working on his Patriot but we’re only in Marco for a few more weeks and I’m not going to spend it wrenching on it. Did a laundry list of things so far and left him today with plenty of detailed direction and advice to continue. Will go back if he needs me to help steer him or help him if he’s stuck. I feel a bit bad for him knowing what he paid for that coach considering the condition of it.