Anyone used a hydraulic motor from Western Motors Service??

Hello. Well apparently our hydraulic motor has  died. The new one from Lippert is around $1300 but I ran across this place that says they have the same motor for $395. Yea I am skeptical but found it on another forum and several people say they have used it successfully but curious about using it on the Monaco since this motor powers two large slides and the jacks. Open to any experience or thoughts from all the experts here!  Thanks 

Have you looked into having your original hydraulic pump rebuilt?

Is it the electrical end, or hydraulic end that's not working? 

If the electric end, most electric motor rebuilder should be able to fix it.  I'd try a place that rebuilds starters.  

Not knowing what  exactly is the problem, hard to give any advice to a solution. I would first start with the relay switch on the pump/motor to make sure that is not the problem. Common failure point and fairly simple fix. If no joy there, then the electric end on the pump would be next. The pump/motor runs such a short period of time, that is an unlikely failure point. Not to say that it does not fail, but I would be sure to rule out the other components before throwing money at it. Ask the tech specific questions concerning the components, making sure he has checked them before committing to a new pump. Hope this helps.