coach want raise to travel height

I  can't get the coach to air up to travel height. 2002 monaco Windsor air level only. I took it to the shop to have the dash A/C worked on and they had to put on a new drier. i drove back home and put it back inside the barn and yesterday went out and fired it up but it want raise for travel. I can manually raise it with the raise button but it want do it on it's own,I have checked all fuses I could find that had anything to do with air. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Mark H.

It could be a problem with the Six-Pack valves, one set in front and one set in the rear. I doubt that it would have anything to do with the Ride Height Adjustment system which should not need to be adjusted once it is set to the proper ride height. However there are three of those also, one in the front, two in the rear. Refer to Section 10 page 253 in your owners manual.

Drfilm  is correct.

So your system airs up and the low air buzzer goes off I assume ?

Did you manually turn your air level off ?

Dors the green ( travel mode )

Light come on ?

If that all is  correct.

Place your foot on the brake.

Release the park brake

Shift to D., theb back to neutral, then to reverse.

Then back to Neutral 

The green travel light should be ON.

And give it 4 to 5 minutes

There is a test procedure on Hwh web site. 
mid no corners move up, that means it most likely is not a ride height valve on a six pack since there are three six packs and four valves involved.

They all get the same signal to turn them on in travel mode. It is the ignition signal passed thru a relay in the brain computer . I think there is a fuse in there too. Do the test procedure. 

I would think your Windsor is very similar to my 01 Imperial.  If the system worked fine before you had the ac worked on, I would suspect the mechanic inadvertently disconnected an air hose in the front generator compartment while working on the ac.  That is were some air dump controls are located on the Imperial.  I would open the genset drawer and listen for an air leak while RV engine is running.  Good luck. 

Sorry  for the silence I had to go out of town today. I am starting the test procedure from the manual. I did try what John suggested  releasing the park brake and shifting the transmission and got nothing. I can raise each corner manually or let the auto level function do it's thing and all works as it should. It just want return to travel height by itself. I drove home from the shop on Friday and all was good but while at the shop I never lowered the suspension.

Well  problem solved we found the HWH 600 series service manual online and it had the troubleshooting procedures in it. When I got to the part to check the 7.5 amp travel fuse located in the bay roof inside the HWH box I pulled it and it looked good. But I put in a new fuse fired up and up she went.😃 Thank all of you for your help.

10 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Well  problem solved we found the HWH 600 series service manual online and it had the troubleshooting procedures in it. When I got to the part to check the 7.5 amp travel fuse located in the bay roof inside the HWH box I pulled it and it looked good. But I put in a new fuse fired up and up she went.😃 Thank all of you for your help.

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Perfect example of why it's imperative to use a meter to check the fuses. Short story: In high school, I had a 57 Chevy and the heater wouldn't work. I simply direct wired it to get it to work. Yeah, remember when we did whatever it took to keep things running as we couldn't afford much. Anyway, years later when I actually had a job, I was tinkering around with it on another issue and found the fuse which I had checked. I put a meter on it and found it wasn't as good as it looked. Changed the fuse, rewired it and viola...blower worked like new! I went probably 10 years without that blower being fused when all I had to do was check it properly.......Dennis