Broken part found on ground under motorhome

I took my motorhome out of storage to have the engine and generator serviced.  The next day while looking under my motorhome to be sure I did not have any leaks I noticed this yellowish looking, what appears to be a bushing laying on the ground under the engine.  I don't know if it came from my motorhome or from my 2003 ford expedition which was parked there while had the motorhome out being serviced.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.

2005 Diplomat.

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

Does it appear to be a recent break in the part or something that's been there for awhile. It does appear to be a bushing of some sort. Depending on your knowledge of stuff, I'd take it to a suspension shop and have them go over all the suspension on the coach. If that all checks out, I'd suspect the explorer or just some junk left on the ground. If the Explorer breaks down, it's much easier to deal with than the motorhome....Dennis

40 minutes ago, pete.miller77 said:

I have seen plastic bushings like that where the rear rv?  levelers attach to the frame.

Thanks next time I am over at the motorhome home I will check them out.  The part was lying right under the middle of my engine.  But the floor is concrete so it could have bounced from any where.

Did you have a boat there before?  Looks like the rollers on the trailer.