2006 executive Matterhorn slides won’t work

My slides quite working won’t go in or out, have power to the hydraulic pack but motor won’t run works on the generator slide.Had to bring them in with hit the buttons inside and I ran the pump using the generator slide switch. Any thoughts?

thanks

Compartments below the slide have to be closed for ours to work but I have bypassed them already since there is no way for them to interfere... our doors under the front slide flip up but have limiting chains to keep them out of the way. Our switches can be tested by inserting a fuse into those flat connectors. Dont know about yours. I also have to have ignition off and parking brake on but would expect the same for the gen slide and it works for you apparently.

• Like 1

Check fuse #5 on your Intellitec module "A".  That is the fuse that tells the pump to run when any of the house slides are operated.  It may be labeled "SLIDE PUMP" and it should be a 5 amp fuse.  Good luck.  Looking at the schematic, that is the likely candidate for your problem.

You can also look at the Intellitec module while someone presses one of the slide buttons. If it illuminates then you know that Intellitec is sending the signal to the HWH system. I had a similar problem and after a ton of searching it was found the the plug that is inside the drivers armrest had worked it’s way loose. 

Yes. Under the armrest behind the cover next to the seat there is a jungle of plugs. This is where the things coming from the rear of the Coach join with the front. I have no idea which plug it is. They are plugs that lock together but mine must not have been snapped together and it worked loose

Looking again at the wiring diagram, it shows a #18 orange conductor from that terminal #5 on the Intellitec module "A" going to either pin #11 or pin #12 on a connector at the HWH control box.  (I expect that box is mounted on your front firewall, pretty much eye level, so it should be really easy to check that out.)  There is a second conductor, also implied to be a #18 orange going to either pin #12 or pin #11 on that same HWH control box connector.  That second one is "fed" from the generator slide rocker switch in the front run box, which explains why you were able to have the pump operate from that location.  For that to be the case, the HWH box is working.  The problem pretty much has to be that circuit from the Intellitec module to the box.  I don't know if that helps, but at least you know what the drawings indicate should be the way your coach was put together.

That would leave the problem to likely be either the output point on the Intellitec module (I don't recall whether the LED on the module is on the module side or the load side of the fuses), the wire connection at that module, the conductor from that module to the connector at the HWH control box, or the connector itself, at the HWH control box (it appears that it might be a 12-pin connector).  The drawing doesn't show any intermediate connectors, but I suspect there might be one or more in the path that could also be the culprit.  One could likely be in the area of the Intellitec equipment in your closet.  I am assuming you verified the fuse to be good at the module.

• Like 1

Yes the module in the bedroom is working, when we bought the coach the slides wouldn’t work and they said it was the board on the firewall was bad, they replaced it with another board from another coach they had on the lot. Wouldn’t think that other board would go bad right away is there any way to test that board or can you buy one and where would you get one?

If it is an HWH system they still support it. Might be best to send them the whole module. They will go through it and test it. Give them a call. Be aware that you will have to leave a message and they will call you back. The call backs take a couple days but they are very good about returning calls. 

Again, looking at the schematic (Attached), all of your inputs to operate the slides come from either the Intellitec modules "A" and "E" or from the rocker switch that operates the generator slide.

I think you said that the slides would work if you had one person press the Intellitec keypad for the slide you want to operate and another press the rocker that operates the generator slide.  If that is true, then all of the inputs to the HWH board are functional.  Also if that is true, then the only circuit that is not working is the input for the pump that comes from channel 5 on the Intellitec "A" module.

I believe that the possible failure points would be the wire and any of the connections between module "A" and the HWH box (or the point where that wire ties to the wire coming from the generator slide switch), the fuse on module "A", the "A" module itself or a new problem with the programming in the Intellitec controller that processes the slide operation commands.

I am so sorry you are having this problem.  If it were me, I would start by determining whether voltage is appearing at the HWH pump connection on the cable shown on the attached diagram when you press any of the slide buttons on any of the keypads.  You could check for that at the generator rocker switch or you could puncture the slide pump wire coming into the HWH box to check for it.  Have someone press any slide button on any of your keybads and you should see the same voltage there as you do when you operate the generator slide switch.  If you do, somethings wrong in the HWH box, but I very highly doubt if that will be the case.  If you get different results, something is wrong with one of the Intellitec piece of the puzzle like I described above.  Good luck!!

System - HWH Slide Connection Diagram.pdf.pdf

Thanks for all your help found the problem (I think) unplugged the boards in the back bedroom plugged back in now they work.

Another problem my generator slide motor works but the slide won’t come out. If I release the pressure on the solenoid either the in or out the slide will work, so for some reason not getting power to the solenoids to open.