Air Filter for a 2015 Dynasty 600 HP Cummins

Agreed, gotta use cummings not monaco... but maybe P033840-160-340

But I would've love to been on the line listing to that call lol. Monaco rep was probably like uhhhh your whaaaat now. For what? 

JK of course

Edited by Romeo84

47 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Monaco should have that information in their database if you give them the coach # and VIN #. Cummins probably won't know as it is specific to the coach and not the engine as I found out through trying to research for the air filter.

They ask you to leave a message and won't call back.

Most likely due to the pandemic and call volume versus staff to handle the calls. I haven't called them in years. Hopefully some member will be able to help. Another source to post for help would be the Monaco group on iRV2.com and Facebook if you have an FB account. I cancelled mine months ago otherwise I would post it for you. I've been banned from iRV2 for many years, too outspoken for them I guess.

6 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Most likely due to the pandemic and call volume versus staff to handle the calls. I haven't called them in years. Hopefully some member will be able to help. Another source to post for help would be the Monaco group on iRV2.com and Facebook if you have an FB account. I cancelled mine months ago otherwise I would post it for you. I've been banned from iRV2 for many years, too outspoken for them I guess.

Will post on FB, also a member of IRV2, Thanks

17 hours ago, philcarrell said:

One of my friends has a 2015 Dynasty and can't find the Air filter part #.  There is no tag on the filter, and no part # in the owners Manual.  Has called Monaco and gets no callback.  Does anyone on the forum have a 2015 dynasty that would know the filter #?

Phil

I would take several photos, then make a sketch with dimensions of the existing Air Cleaner and take it to NAPA. With that and the engine info they should be able to match it up. Keep in mind the micron size of the filter element is important. 

I provided that information when i ordered a AFE filter to replace  the original one .

Paul A

• Like 1

The Flow direction is important as well, on our 04 dynasty the flow is inside out and Napa's new version was not rated for the flow only outside in. Old napa # was 6803 the new number is 500116

I use this one now

https://www.baldwinfilters.com/portal/site/Baldwin/menuitem.baf68f3e1f93c260baef35bf4256d1ca/?vgnextoid=527b6411b160a610VgnVCM10000025651dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN#/partDetail/PA2722

On 8/28/2020 at 2:25 PM, gburgman2000 said:

The Flow direction is important as well, on our 04 dynasty the flow is inside out and Napa's new version was not rated for the flow only outside in. Old napa # was 6803 the new number is 500116

I use this one now

https://www.baldwinfilters.com/portal/site/Baldwin/menuitem.baf68f3e1f93c260baef35bf4256d1ca/?vgnextoid=527b6411b160a610VgnVCM10000025651dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN#/partDetail/PA2722

THE number -1- specification for me was and always will be the filter element micron size.  

Paul A