Looking for radiator for 03 Diplomat

I have developed a leak in the tank on the tranny cooler. I have had it welded twice so that isn't working very good. It is getting a crack in the tank in the same place and the weld isn't holding. I don't see any stress on it in that area but maybe the vibration is breaking it.

If anyone knows of a source for the older Monaco parts please let me know. 

The radiator is 12" x 22" and mounts on top and r side 

I could try another weld job but would like to replace it.

Thanks for any help

JimJ 2003 Diplomat

I have a brand new Modine Radiator and Charge Air Cooler also with Transmission Cooler. Bought it for my 2001 Monaco Diplomat but never installed it. Tampa radiator shop was able to re-core the old ones. This is the entire assembly with frame and shroud. Specifics: Modine Radiator/Charger Air cooler total dimensions are 43 1/4" wide mount bracket to mount bracket on top Bottom measures 46 3/4" mount bracket to mount bracket. In the pictures there is a lip on the bottom actual radiator is 44" and 40 1/4 high top to bottom The whole assembly measures 13 1/2" wide with the shroud and set up for remote hook up. The Radiator and Charger Air Cooler is stacked with the Radiator on bottom. Dimensions of Intercooler: Cooling unit 34"wide, 19" tall and 3" thick. Overall 47"wide, 19"tall and 11 1/2"thick. The Charger Air Cooler has two ports one on either side intake ports are cast aluminum and measure 3 1/2" ID 4 1/8" OD. STEEL SHROUD (not plastic) is tapered to the front and measures 38" wide X 32" high in the front closest to the radiator and 34 1/2" wide X 30 1/2" high in the rear. Round hole for fan measures 31" in diameter and sticks out from the coils about 10"

• BRAND NEW MODINE COMBINATION RADIATOR AND CHARGE AIR COOLER WITH TRANSMISSION COOLER WITH STEEL SHROUD
  • NEW STILL IN THE CRATE
  • FOR DIESEL PUSHER CLASS A MONACO / HR MOTORHOME
  • MODEL# 01807106-1A20309
  • WITH STEEL SHROUD
  • I AM IN LAKELAND (Between Orlando and Tampa)
  • PAID $2,500 - WILL TAKE $1,500 and WILL HELP SHIP OR DELIVER

Modine Radiator 1.jpg

Modine Radiator 2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just a followup on the transmission cooler radiator leak. The tank developed a leak for the second time, first time was 2 years before, I removed it and had it tig welded at a machine shop and it looked good but it developed another leak after around 400 miles so filled up with tranny fluid @$52/gal and limped to my destination. Took it off again, getting pretty good at this, took it to a machine shop and explained where it was splitting and that I wanted a patch welded over the corner where it was leaking. They Tig welded the crack then welded a patch over it. I think it will hold only time will tell.

Thanks for all the helpful replies but I was forced to get it done quick so the patch job. 

Thanks

JimJ