Dash cam

25 minutes ago, MSHappyCampers said:

I wasted money on three cheapo dash cams before deciding to get a good one.  Back in October I bought a Rove R2-4K high-definition (4K).  It has built-in GPS  which I really like.  The video recording is incredible and shows the exact GPS coordinates and speed.  It's very easy to program and use.  I got it on sale at Amazon for about $100, including a 32Gb memory card.  🙂

Joe

Hey Joe, that's about what I paid for my Viofo unit. I've got it in my hand, just haven't had time to install it yet. Covered up with work and no time for play. Gonna make time soon, tired of working.

I considered a cheaper unit from the start but decided to spend a few more dollars and hopefully get a trusty, better unit. YouTube videos really helped with the decision.

Chad

• 2 weeks later...

I just though I would throw this info in here in case someone is looking for a true 4K (8M CMOS) camera at a discount. It expires today. I have had the camera for a couple of months and like it. You need to understand that true 4K recording takes a lot of memory and processing power so it's not for everyone. I use it with 512GB memory card. Rear camera for an other $29.

IMG_2922.PNG

• Thanks 1