Cargo Door Repair

Guest Timothy

Yesterday our coach and a guard rail did not maintain social distancing protocol and said bellow to each other in an unpleasant manor. Has anyone had experience with having a door straightened or a new door fabricated. Is it possible to disassemble a door. In the humble opinion of we Monacoers is this door repairable or just needs to be replaced? Thanks Tim 2007 Camelot

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks all. The left most is the front of the wheel well. It’s fiber glass and just nicked.i am on the west coast (southern cal). I may go back up to Colbert for repair if I can’t find anyone around here that sounds reputable and competent to do the repair. It always helps to have a little knowledge of what’s possible before venturing out for the repair Tim

I have the same issue. I plan to disassemble and get a new skin made. Reassemble and have it painted in place.

If you are in So Cal Temecula Valley RV in Murrieta, CA has the capability to manufacture a new door.

I would speak to Diane (951) 894-2347‬.

26240 Jackson Av
Murrieta CA 92563
United States

As I recall when speaking to the owner they a way for you to take measurements and they could fab the door.

Obviously better to take it in for them to do it there.

They have parking accommodations for full timers.

Ron

2006 Camelot

• Thanks 1

I damaged a door on mine. I bought a used door from Visone RV Parts Salvage. Door was roughly 1200.00 Had it painted and installed. It's the paint job that costs. Mines good as new. REV would make me a door for roughly 2500.00. My door was bent pretty bad. The labor to repair it was going to be as much or more than the used door. 612515013_MonacoDamage1.jpg.e342b0421fc51ee2294d796517ccac7b.jpg

Thanks James. I have an appointment at Temecula Valley RV on the 7th, but will probably ship the door to Rick Makin in Eugene for reskining then go up for paint once the door is ready. Tim