Slide adjustment

If it’s a hydraulic slide hold the switch down for 5 seconds in both directions several times after it stops moving. Yes, I know this doesn’t sound like a good idea, BUT there is a 3rd synchronizing cylinder that needs centering.

• Like 1

If your system is like the one on my 2000 Diplomat, the motor drives a long horizontal shaft, to which is fitted a pair of spur gears. On mine, the spur gears are attached to the shaft with Roll pins, one of which may have broken, so the slide is only being driven from one end and dragged in at the other end.

• Like 1

It looks and sounds like it jumped a tooth on one of the gears. Common issue on bedroom slides with a 2 track system. Depending on what is on this slide will determine the access to the gears. Each coach is different. Some are accessed through a false panel, some have a hatch near the rear fender well which requires removing a rear tire. The combinations are different.

If you want to call my office and ask to speak to my tech, Dustin he can walk you through your issue and help troubleshooting the issue. We are really busy at the shop so please be patient with him getting back to you. Here is Amy ( my director ) phone number 352-942-2653. Tell her I personally referred you and you need to talk to Dustin.