Aladdin Joystick Repair Success!

pwhittle

A member here sent me a failed Aladdin Joystick that had at some time had the arrow button cap glued to the joystick post, the joystick broken into pieces, and the faceplate had been destroyed.

I was able to replace the joystick button and make a new faceplate on the 3D Printer.

It works great again, and ready to be put back into service!

Paul

image.jpg

Edited by pwhittle
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Paul not only repaired my broken Aladdin Joy stick which I never thought could be done. He also made me 2 wire harnesses to replace my Velvac 3 mirror with Intec side cameras to new Ramco Truvision mirrors with built in cameras in the convex mirror. Plug and play from 12 wire mirrors to 6 wire Ramco mirrors and 3 wire Intec cameras to 4 wire Ramco side cameras. Just got harnesses today and worked perfectly.

Can’t thank you enough Paul

Amazing stuff

• Like 2

If you have an Aladdin joystick that is non-responsive, I may be able to repair it for you. PM me for details.

Alternatively, I would be interested in purchasing (or giving you a credit for) any failed Aladdin joysticks that you may have. PM me for details.

Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest sunriseranch2000

Paul, I have a number of spare parts from my Dynastys. Joy sticks, all kinds of switches, a complete Aladdin control box, new air bag, and other stuff. I posted pictures and descriptions several years ago. The post must be somewhere on this site.

Bob and Sunny Penland