Cloth day night shades

I just order new ones in cordless cellular from Blindsgalore. Couldn’t find a good way to clean. 12 yrs old and time to go. 
PS: On sale till the 9th I think.

1 minute ago, djkantanen said:

Any problems installing them? Did you remove the sides and valence or was able to install without removing? Thanks for the info.

Haven’t received them yet. But I will probably remove the valance as mine look to be strictly attached to the valance. The brackets that come with the new blinds can be attached to either wall or valance.

The PO of ours installed pull down shades on most of the windows.  I ordered a few more to finish his job and am pleased.  They took some time to get in last year.  The pleated ones were screwed to the valance. I also removed the sides of the valances which gives it a cleaner look to us. I believe the website was American blinds.  Maybe try a vacuum with a brush head attachment to clean? Light soapy water and a sponge?

20200815_174806.jpg

20200815_171726.jpg

Edited by Steven P

Well fo us we would have liked day/nite roller shades but financially out of our reach.

Our previous coach had roller shades and a 25 cu ft fridge. That was the only good part of the coach.

• 1 month later...

I restored a Winnebago last year and actually took them out of the rig and to sprayed them with paint. Some of the cords had also went into the shade and I was able to correct that as well. They turned out real well and at the price point I wanted to be at to sell it I had no choice. Really love the day shade material during the day to allow light in and still be able to gawk out at the campgrounds...