less than battery volts at aladdin and generator

D.Ellison

Hello everyone, new to the board 1st post so here go,s  my aladdin is showing 12.3v on the chassis batteries and 13.8 on the coach the big boy is active and my batteries test 13.8v on coach and chassis , so my question is does anyone know if there is a junction and if there is where is it between the chassis batteries and the  voltage supply for aladdin and the gen start.  I dont have any manuals on this coach , 2007 monaco dynasty squire 4

3 hours ago, D.Ellison said:

Hello everyone, new to the board 1st post so here go,s  my aladdin is showing 12.3v on the chassis batteries and 13.8 on the coach the big boy is active and my batteries test 13.8v on coach and chassis , so my question is does anyone know if there is a junction and if there is where is it between the chassis batteries and the  voltage supply for aladdin and the gen start.  I dont have any manuals on this coach , 2007 monaco dynasty squire 4

13.8 with the battery switch OFF

After 20 minutes ???

Just realized tonight that both sets of batteries are charging all the time,,mh  was plugged into shore power and its  not cutting out the  chassis batteries when they are charged like its supposed to 

Aladdin says chassis batts at 12.3.         Big boy selinoid is staying on keeping all batteries tied together 

10 hours ago, D.Ellison said:

Just realized tonight that both sets of batteries are charging all the time,,mh  was plugged into shore power and its  not cutting out the  chassis batteries when they are charged like its supposed to 

Aladdin says chassis batts at 12.3.         Big boy selinoid is staying on keeping all batteries tied together 

Now that does change everything 

23 hours ago, cbr046 said:

I can't comment on your situation but you can pick up owners manuals at https://www.monacocoach.com/rv-owners-manuals

And there's a Download tab at the top that has a wealth of information.  Wiring diagrams that will make your head explode, Monaco Tech Tips, and so on.

Good luck,

- bob

Where is the download you are referring to for the wiring diagrams. The link provided only give the owners manual.

Thanks