Looking for an employee? Then you can relate

JDCrow

Many years ago I had an automotive body shop. We would put an ad in the paper for a body man or painter and have a long line of unhireable applicants out the door. So I had the bright idea of adding a simple qualification to the add ‘must pass drug test’. 
Guess how many applicants we got!

Cheers

Walter

21 minutes ago, wamcneil said:

Many years ago I had an automotive body shop. We would put an ad in the paper for a body man or painter and have a long line of unhireable applicants out the door. So I had the bright idea of adding a simple qualification to the add ‘must pass drug test’. 
Guess how many applicants we got! Cheers Walter

Neighbor kids that smoke weed say it's not a problem anymore as they always get notice of drug testing and carry a bottle of someone else's pee for the test.  That was never an option at the airline as they watched you pee and made sure that didn't happen.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 8:59 AM, Hypoxia said:

Neighbor kids that smoke weed say it's not a problem anymore as they always get notice of drug testing and carry a bottle of someone else's pee for the test.  That was never an option at the airline as they watched you pee and made sure that didn't happen.

Our drug tests are always monitored, and subverting a test will get you banned from the entire industry for life.

The sad thing is, I have issues that could be improved with CBD products, but I can't use them until I retire. 😥

Edited by dl_racing427