Sewer bay wall removal

LarryB

Larry,

Depends on the coach. In my 07 Dynasty I can remove screws to remove the covers. In the 04 Endeavor it was much more difficult. Some folks have cut the white plastic panel in half to get to the fittings.

Bill B 07 Dynasty (was 04 Endeavor)

Folks ur quick replies are appreciated immensely. I had the same/similar ideas, but I thought they were not well thought out. Thx for this amazing powerful resource of information available to all of us who do our own work. B rad

On 5/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, LarryB said:

How do I get behind sewer bay wall to remove pex fitting on hose bib?

Larry,

If your 07 Diplomat is anything like our 06 Diplomat then you have to remove the hardware by reaching behind the panel. This can be a challenge but is doable I did it at least three times before I modified the panel. Once you get the hardware that is attached to the panel disconnected ( I say disconnected because most of the items are still in place but not attached to the panel ) you must let the panel drop down so the top of the panel will clear the compartment opening. Once the panel is in a position that it will come out thru the compartment opening bend the panel inward at the middle while pulling out on the left and right edges. Force the panel thru the opening and you now have it out. Not a job for the faint at heart.

Removed panel.jpg

Black and gray tank sensors installed.JPG

• Thanks 1

After you have removed the panel with great difficulty.  I would recommend that you cut off the 2 angle parts of the panel.  Get a piece of 1 x 1 aluminum angle and

screw it to the side wall.  The you can flush mount the panel to the aluminum angles.  Will make it much easier to assemble and remove the next time.

• Thanks 1

What a rats nest!   Thanks for the pictures.  We know what to expect.  The no mess flush system is accessable from the otherside and I found if the black tank is not dumped before travel, the possibility exists of toilet paper etc getting into the holes of the spray nozzle and settling.  Next time it is used, another disassembly of the no mess flush to unplug it.  I tryed to eliminate the low point with no sucess.