Henry Tropi-Cool roof coating

I'm looking for the best product to reduce the heat inside from the roof.  This stuff has great reviews but I am hoping to find someone that has used it and taken outside/inside before/after temp readings.  Thanks for any comments!

Joe

I cleaned my roof then used almost 4ish gallons to paint it with, i did not measure temps cause i was looking for a good seal. I can tell you during the heat of the day you put your hand onnthe roof its not as hot before. The only thing i dont care for is when you go up on the roof to wash it off, when you put soap on it it is sooooooo slick its almost a hazard

0B6416CD-6834-4E8E-9937-ED82280C9F70.jpeg

4C36F004-D524-45A2-BFCB-A73352C73C72.jpeg

14 hours ago, Cubflyer said:

sounds like you are looking for something like this:

https://dicorproducts.com/product/coolcoat/

I have heard "ceramic" coatings work, not sure about "silicone"..... I have no experience or affiliation with either product

But I do know a pole barn roof over your RV will keep it lots cooler! 🙂

Ken

Yup, but it's really hard to carry those pole barns when traveling! 🙂

8 hours ago, Rikadoo said:

I cleaned my roof then used almost 4ish gallons to paint it with, i did not measure temps cause i was looking for a good seal. I can tell you during the heat of the day you put your hand onnthe roof its not as hot before. The only thing i dont care for is when you go up on the roof to wash it off, when you put soap on it it is sooooooo slick its almost a hazard

IMG_4481.MOV

0B6416CD-6834-4E8E-9937-ED82280C9F70.jpeg

4C36F004-D524-45A2-BFCB-A73352C73C72.jpeg

Could you tell any difference in the ability to keep it cool inside?