Very well marked. 

Check those fuses 

Just now, John Haggard said:

My fuse box for interior DC is in the bedroom 

Very well marked. 

Check those fuses 

Your may be in your bathroom?

I don't know 😕🤷

Our coach got 2 salesman solenoids in the rear and I never had to find out which one supplies what because I bypassed them both - but it would be a place to check out if your interior fuses are good. Don't know about differences between yours an ours...

27 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

Our coach got 2 salesman solenoids in the rear and I never had to find out which one supplies what because I bypassed them both - but it would be a place to check out if your interior fuses are good. Don't know about differences between yours an ours...

My salesman switch cut both sides down.

He states that just one side is off.

10 minutes ago, John Haggard said:

My salesman switch cut both sides down.

He states that just one side is off.

Agreed, but this single switch operates 2 separate solenoids feeding different circuits, at least in my case, yours possibly also since ours are close vintage. Not sure about his.

Just now, Ivan K said:

Agreed, but this single switch operates 2 separate solenoids feeding different circuits, at least in my case, yours possibly also since ours are close vintage. Not sure about his.

I bypassed both also Ivan.

His would only have one solenoid as I can recall?

On my 2001 Dynasty, I thought one of the solenoids in the back panel was associated with the salesman switch at the front door and all the 12 volt inside the coach; the other one associated with the chassis. One potential source of the problem could be a bad ground wire to the left side. Have you looked at the wiring diagrams to see if left and right sides have different ground. Or take a piece of wire and put it from something grounded to the grounded side of one of the light fixtures that is not working.

If the above suggestions do not work, you may want to check if there is a disconnected wire in the daisy-chained wiring for the driver side (in his case of Rivrman2's case it would have to be the connection closest to the fuse, circuit beaker).  Just a long shot, but this was what I found when only of a portion of the ceiling lights on my coach was dark.

I had a similar experience and found one of the circuit breakers on  the side of my  inverter had popped out. Not easy to see, has a little white line on it and it is mounted in the space behind the storage area with a sliding black plastic door. Mine is mounted opposite the water heater and fresh water pump. ( odd to me! )

The breakers do handle left side and rt side. Good luck, it can be mysterious,,

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, brokenarrow1244 said:

Additionally, I have experienced GFI causing loss of power to specific areas another place to consider. That 20 amp supply may have caused new problems. I would smell test the 50 amp circuit board area to be sure you didn't smoke something.

Now are we talking AC or DC ???

I thought DC issues 🤔