Parts list

Hello

Where do I find the parts list. I need the manufacturer and model of the driver side mirror for my 06 Diplomat.  I believe the manufacturer is Ramco.

I had new tires put on the rears and while it was at the tire shop the mobile truck backed into the mirror with the boom, enough to move it and damage the chrome on the housing.  The shop was doubtful the did and promised they would "check their cameras" which I, cynically thought was a way to blow me off.  However the manager called the next morning to apologise and say the would take care of it.

Thanks, but I am fully aware of the Rev group. They no longer provide any support for Legacy Monacos. I am not even sure if they will send you a build sheet. It is not a parts list and only includes the models of major parts. Sometimes it is handy. The parts list in this forum is the best resource for Monaco owners.

On 7/29/2021 at 6:20 AM, Jeff H said:

Hello

Where do I find the parts list. I need the manufacturer and model of the driver side mirror for my 06 Diplomat.  I believe the manufacturer is Ramco.

I had new tires put on the rears and while it was at the tire shop the mobile truck backed into the mirror with the boom, enough to move it and damage the chrome on the housing.  The shop was doubtful the did and promised they would "check their cameras" which I, cynically thought was a way to blow me off.  However the manager called the next morning to apologise and say the would take care of it.

Jeff,

I have a 2006 Diplomat and the mirrors on mine are definitely Ramco. I had a tanker truck hit mine and break the arm about 4-5 years ago; called Ramco and ended up removing the mirror and shipping it to them. They replaced the parts,  put humpty dumpty back together and shipped it back in about a week. I was very pleased with the service and the cost of repairs. 

https://www.ramco-eng.com/

Address: 2805 Frederic Dr
Elkhart, IN 46514

Phone: (574) 266-1455
Toll Free: (800) 321-4819
Fax: (574) 266-1420

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Jeff,

I have a 2006 Diplomat and the mirrors on mine are definitely Ramco. I had a tanker truck hit mine and break the arm about 4-5 years ago; called Ramco and ended up removing the mirror and shipping it to them. They replaced the parts,  put humpty dumpty back together and shipped it back in about a week. I was very pleased with the service and the cost of repairs. 

https://www.ramco-eng.com/

Address: 2805 Frederic Dr
Elkhart, IN 46514

Phone: (574) 266-1455
Toll Free: (800) 321-4819
Fax: (574) 266-1420

Thanks Scotty

I will get in touch with them