drip rail

9 hours ago, pulsarjab said:

image.png.6068d061aaf39f56c0718baf613faa07.png

Ok I was going to go that route and went a different route with Talin plates and new slide toppers that went beyond tue sides of the slides. I was going to use some rubber seal to accomplish that. You have some tape on the slide (black) has it leaked? 

• 1 month later...

Drip rail installed and has solved the leak issue. Water was running down the inside of the 2 inch wide wiper rubber. Just had two days of hard rain and drip rail had running water out on the ground. Thanks for all the help. Using the 3M adhesive promoter worked great. 

Guest Ray Davis
1 hour ago, pulsarjab said:

Drip rail installed and has solved the leak issue. Water was running down the inside of the 2 inch wide wiper rubber. Just had two days of hard rain and drip rail had running water out on the ground. Thanks for all the help. Using the 3M adhesive promoter worked great. 

Great to hear the drip rail solved your problem.  Pictures of where and how you used the drip rail would be a great help.

I looked at the Amazon links that Jerry posted above and the second one has a big mark down in price so if anyone is thinking of buying,  now might be the time.   Price has been reduced 77% from $38.86 to $8.78.   It says today,  not sure if they really mean today only or not,, I guess you could call.

https://www.amazon.com/Trim-Lok-Drip-Rail-Plastic-Installs/dp/B01CJRGX5M/ref=pd_sbs_1/140-5434465-2874440?pd_rd_w=o2Nq2&pf_rd_p=0f56f70f-21e6-4d11-bb4a-bcdb928a3c5a&pf_rd_r=SPFXW3AJK8C3EH4AWESX&pd_rd_r=133daad5-d4f3-4244-a814-60f64aee836e&pd_rd_wg=1aDjA&pd_rd_i=B01CJRGX5M&psc=1

Edited by Ray Davis