2004 Monaco Diplomat for sale $38,000

Ron Planck

I am selling my 2004 Monaco Diplomat  , 38' 9"  (40'), 2 slides 77,000 miles, 330 Cummings  ISC motor, complete maintenance record, a log of every gallon of diesel purchased with speedometer reading, mileage, place of purchase and mpg.  Color: South Pacific

Asking $38,000.

Ron Planck

650 N Hawes Rd, #4013

Mesa AZ 85207

(480) 373 4013

Planck@prodigy.net

FE9EFE91-A595-4CC4-A0CA-D0BE352AC2CD.jpeg

6AB95877-2F02-4C0E-9BE0-1C443094DD5D.jpeg

15BFCCF9-23D5-4C0C-9924-7BA9F40892BE.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I have advertised this in mesa , AZ and the Viewpoint RV and Golf Resort Boards, This Resort has over 2000 sites however, due to the current conditions   almost every thing is shut down in the Resort  so we do things with our old friends in the Resort. I can still show the Coach

• 10 months later...

Wouldnt that be nice, currently im helping a good friend locate a DP, as currently he owns a gasser and like myself relised i wanted the next level of ... so far we looked at one locally, and i find here in Ca people here want big $$$ for a unit with little to offer. After a year of research an travel within the state i decided to venture out an found my wonderfull rig in Az. So always looking for a reason for a road trip i thought this might be a good reason to again hit the road.👍😎

Seeing this post, prompts me to ask if anyone has used a RV-Boat sales Co, called POP RVs?

Last Dec I posted our 2004 36' Windsor on our local Facebook Marketplace, and among the inquirers I received some 4 from different agents from this Co. wanting to list it for me. Our Chicago area was hit with a good snow storm, and with 18" on the ground I pulled the Marketplace ad. 

But its time to relist it somewhere, and suggestions would be welcome. It has the Cummins 400 ISL, and 3 slides, and 78,000 miles. 

It saddens us both to have to part with this unit, but as we've reached out late 80's, so be it.

Jim Bracewell

• 6 months later...