Air System Schematic Needed - 2007 Monaco/HR

isptbart

Jim posted a good air schematic for Monaco. Very useful, but I would like to find a similar set for the 2007 year for Monaco or Holiday Rambler if at all possible. Kindly post such a schematic PDF file if you have one or send to me & I will post.   Many Thanks!                                                                                                                                                                      Bart from VA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2007 HR 42PLQ Scepter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2007 GMC 2500HD in tow

Bart,

In the Downloads section there is an air schematic for a 2006 Monaco/HR/Beaver/Safari chassis.  My guess it would be pretty close to what you have. 

It does show with & without the tag axle.  It does show a front and rear air tank.  The front has a wet & dry side, very similar to mine. 

Good Luck

There is a download for air systems in 2006 Monaco coaches from the download section on this web site.  If you go to the home page and go to downloads, I found the download under Air Systems and Leveling Jacks.