It's never a good time for tragedy to strike...

K9 Exec

Hi all, I want to first say Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone has a chance to gather with friends and family in a few days, you never know what may happen next week. I had a family member go to the ER with stroke like symptoms a few months ago which led to purchasing a single story, 100% handicapped accessible house in central Florida for recovery. I am in a pickle with storage and having only used my coach twice in 1.5 years, I have made the decision to sell her. She has been a blast to look at, detail, admire and dream of vacations I have yearned for most of my life, but the reality is that family comes first!

I listed the coach at RV Trader. I am posting it here- if anyone knows of an interested party, please have them email me or call at 480.442.9020. The coach is located in Lake Wales, Fl and is available to be seen anytime. I am forever Grateful for my extended family at monacoers.org, I have made a family out of friends~ and for this, I am thankful!!!

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2002-Holiday+Rambler-ENDEAVOR+40PBD-5019170073/?cmp=email_rv_dealerlead_privateparty

Just a thought.... I had the chance to meet Chris Throgmartin at the show in Macon, Ga last March. He is one of the nicest guys I have met, down to earth as you can get. He has integrity, morality, and most of all-kindness for all. I drove 3+ hours just to meet he and Jason, his mgr, he made time to speak with myself and guest without interruption. Well worth the time to meet someone of this caliber. He offers top notch products, and manufactures the best awnings that are made in the USA. They aren't the cheapest, but they are the best from what I have found. I don't make a habit to promote other folks businesses, but if you need something for your coach- Give him a call rather than a placing an order online for cheap chinese products. Okay, I'm done ranting:)

Thank you all for the help along the way, this isn't goodbye- this is "I need to sell my baby to make room for the next baby down the line." I look forward to the seeing the topics come across my email daily. You guys brighten my life and If I am lucky enough to help another, I try to pass the knowledge along.

Thank you all and see you at next show!

Nick

2002 HR Endeavor

62k miles

Super clean

NEVER SMOKED IN

$35,000

IMG_1990.jpg

• Like 1

Nick:

I am sorry to see that you are suddenly in this predicament and have to sell your coach but I completely understand. In my many years of involvement in the RV community I have had the displeasure of seeing scores of people sell their beloved rigs and move out of RV'ing. Medical, financial, age, death and other related factors have forced several of us members here to witness great people leave our group. It is always a loss when wonderful people leave us for whatever reason.

I pray you're family member recovers while I also wish you the very best in selling your coach and moving forward in life. May God bless you during your sale and transformation into a new path in life. I hope you will someday make it back into RV'ing.

I also want to thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you in GA. I have been blessed with having the opportunity to meet so many amazing and kind people like yourself and Ingrid and I remain grateful for the support of so many in the Monaco/HR community. Best wishes Nick,

• Like 1

Hi Chris and Bill,

Thank you so much for the kind words:) I am not leaving, just at a fork in the road... The first thing I do every morning, is read my favorite RV site, MONACOERS.ORG. There are certain things which may be bought and sold, but the constant I look forward to is this site. I have met some of the kindest folks on here.

Shout out to Rickadoo, If that guy would open up, He would be a hoot!!! (Kidding Rick, it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance.)

As far as the coach is concerned, it is tentatively sold.

Merry Christmas all!!!

Nick

PS: In my profile, my signature line is correct for spelling 'Endeavor,' but shows misspelled publicly. Help?!

Edited by K9 Exec

Nick,

Sorry to hear about your present situation and having to sell your coach but I have the belief that everything happens for a reason. You are doing the right thing at this moment in time as family always comes first.

It may not be apparent now but later in life it will and then you will understand the reasons why. Just have faith!

You have a great coach priced to sell quickly so do not worry, everything will work out fine.

Best of luck in the future! You will be Blessed with abundance in so many ways!

Hello Richard and Merry Christmas to you! you are so right, I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. It’s sad to see the coach go because I had so many visions and thoughts and memories to make with it. I really can’t wait to see what the future holds as far as purchasing another one but that’s gonna be a long time down the road unfortunately. Thank you so much for the kind words and the prayers. Like I said before, you guys are a Family I have made out of friends And this just proves it. Look at the love and support that y’all have shown for someone who has just been part of this community for a little over a year and a half. That’s pretty awesome in my book. Merry Christmas to all and thank you so much!

Nick

• Like 1