Gray-Black Tank Sanicon Handle- What position ??

LakeBob

461663341_WetBay-FlushHandles.jpg.e9b624a85e5e9d239cd21d3a8e083a1d.jpg

Hello All !  Me again! 

Trying to run the Sanicon Flush system for the first time. Is this handle in the Gray Flush or the Black Flush position?? 

I think its in the "Gray" flush position.  I'm probably overthinking this, however when I attempted to flush the tanks today, dumped both tanks (have the macerator system) and then tried to flush the black tank first (with handle in other position) and I did not observe any flow coming out the tank and the flush water hose did not appear to allow any flow into the tank. 

Do I have the handle in the wrong position?

Do I have a clogged nozzle?

The previous owner let the coach sit for several months with a full black tank. 

Am I looking at pulling and cleaning/replacing the cleaning nozzle?

Thanks!  Appreciate all the feedback!

Your probably right. Not only could the spay nozzles be clogged but also usually under a sink is the anti siphon valve that could be clogged too. In your case you probably have two. Mine is directly above the wet bay under bath sink.

Bob,

The handle in the photo is in the "grey" position. Letting the black tank sit full for a time will clog the flush nozzle holes. I removed the flush nozzle and after cleaning drilled the holes out to 1/16". The green goblin idea sounds like a good way to go to get the sludge out of the tank.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

13 hours ago, redstickbill said:

Bob,

The handle in the photo is in the "grey" position. Letting the black tank sit full for a time will clog the flush nozzle holes. I removed the flush nozzle and after cleaning drilled the holes out to 1/16". The green goblin idea sounds like a good way to go to get the sludge out of the tank.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

Thanks Bill, do you recall how you accessed the nozzle? 

It’s on the grey tank, as the labels implies. My labels are above the valve and reversed. 
Nozzles are on passenger side and on the back side of the tank on my rigs. After removing the screws that hold the nozzle on the tank, you can unscrew it without cutting the plex water line.