Ac ports

I am trying to locate the low and high pressure ports on my Dynasty. I opened the front generator compartment and found the dryer tank and thought it would be around this area. I followed the ac hoses in front but couldn’t find anything. Are they back near the condenser with the radiator?

The A/C ports for all of my Monaco coaches have been in the engine compartment.  The hoses cross over from the compressor on the driver's side to the passenger side. 

And yes, the dryer and expansion valve are at the front to the left of the generator.  

Edited by vito.a

Guest Ray Davis

On my 03 Windsor they are up front, easy to get to, but it appears many have them at the compressor.   Some may be in both places.

One thing you can count on is that Monaco was consistently inconsistently.

Before we left on our last trip I had the ac on and was walking near the back of the Motorhome when I heard a sudden burst of air leaking out. It was Freon and it was coming from the condenser area. I think I may have caused the problem because when I changed to the wax valve for the fan control I was having some issues so they told me to take to restrictor out so the fan doesn’t start to turn for a while on start up. I was going to put a needle valve on it but haven’t got around to it and I forgot and turned the ac on right after I started it. I’m sure the head pressure got to high and found a weak spot in the condenser. I found the leak and I’m going to attempt to braze it with some aluminum brazing rod made for this purpose. I am replacing the dryer and after I vacuum it down do I need to add any oil back? I really didn’t see a lot of oil residue around the leak but there was a little.