Clearance lights fuse?

2005 Navigator. Was changing my clearance lights to LED's. I  Accidentally touch the wires on the clearance lights above the windshield. Figured I blew a fuse. All the marker lights on the top of the coach front and back are out. But bottom marker lights headlights and tail lights are all working. Cannot find a fuse blown?

Look for " parking lights"  thats how mine are labeled on my 08 camelot. And it should be in the fuse bay on the drivers side front bay. Could be a relay as some coaches these lights will also blink with the flashers on .  Good luck

The front & rear cap marker lights are operated by the ICC flasher switch on the dash, independent of the parking lights.  Where the fuse is I haven't a clue, but they are on a different circuit from the parking lights. 

I read where the cap lights will flash on if parking lights are off by reversing polarity (prob how the ICC flasher switch is wired).  With LED lights you'll lose that "on" capability. 

You do know that if an LED light doesn't work try reversing the leads.  Chances of getting them all wrong are pretty slim. 

- bob

I found it. There was a fuse in the front run Bay, Had to take my time and look through every one of them. Lol. Thanks for everyone's help.

But I did learn that now my LED clearance lights don't Flash with the emergency flashers.