Slide out bay storage trays

My 06 Dynasty has one bay with a factory roller tray and two that do not.  I got a quote from Slide-Master who makes a great product, but at a high price.  Has anyone seen a full dual direction storage trays in 23" and 24" width?   I have not been able to find any other options at a lower price??  I may just have to pay the price for quality.

Thank for your input!

Not directly answ3eing your question. But, I did find this link interesting. https://www.knapeandvogt.com/kvconnect/rv-cargo-storage-calls-heavy-duty-drawer-slides

17 minutes ago, Marine Boy said:

My 06 Dynasty has one bay with a factory roller tray and two that do not.  I got a quote from Slide-Master who makes a great product, but at a high price.  Has anyone seen a full dual direction storage trays in 23" and 24" width?   I have not been able to find any other options at a lower price??  I may just have to pay the price for quality.

Thank for your input!

Find a salvage yard.  If you are not picky on the width, then use what they have.  My recollection, based on a modification that I did was there are two full length supports or rails.  They are bolted down to the floor of the bay.  I store 2X12 ramps or wooden leveling or emergency pieces.  I had to unbolt the metal rails and put in a 1” X 7  ft (memory) firring strip under each side.  That effectively raised the bottom my “standard” pull out or roll out, in either direction, high enough so I had clearance for the wood underneath the tray.  There are only 4, maybe 6, bolts or 2 or 3 on each side or rail.  The Camelot trays have all the lever and hardware attached.  Looks like all Monaco did was slide them in place and put in the bolts and tighten.

if there is an RV dealer near you, go “MH Looking” and carry a tape and a camera…

I purchased a https://slide-master.com/contact/  back in 7-2006, and we built this in our basement . 

They were very competitive and receptive to add support rollers as i wanted them as well as locking in 9" intervals as you extend the tray. Great Company.

Capacity of the tray fully extended was 1500 Lbs. We were full timing, so it was used every day. Long before the option of a basement/outdoor "Galley" or "Kitchen" was an available.  Am-FM radio and CD player behind the TV with a rack for the CD's. THe Corian top, forward was removable, to use as a transport for what ever to a dining area.

20007 Exec Exterior 013.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 014.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 015.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 017.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 016.JPG

2 hours ago, Marine Boy said:

Thank for your input!

PLease read my post. You will not be disappointed with the product[s] from Slide Masters. 

Edited by Paul A.

1 hour ago, jacwjames said:

Amazon has a listing that shows what sizes are available. 

https://www.amazon.com/MORryde-CTG60-4290W-Sliding-Cargo-Tray/dp/B006JRK93Q/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=rv%2Bsliding%2Bstorage%2Btray&qid=1659642370&sr=8-1&th=1

There were a couple total RV's on the Visione RV Salvage site that were being parted out that had slideout trays but they looked wide.

Would have to read the reviews.  Blew up the pictures.  Do NOT Mount with # 12 or #14 Phillips sheet metal screws….LOL.  Grade 5 and a fender washer underneath the floor of the bay.  Monaco did do that right.  I sure hope the pictures were for a photo shoot and not for actual, 800 lb loads…..can you get say…”need source for new or used bay doors?”

BUT, IF it is sturdy and well built and price competitive……?.???

2 hours ago, Marine Boy said:

Thank for your input!

Mayhaps this?  Mine are not Kwikee, but from some googling, these were used in many different brands….standard Or options….

https://store.lci1.com/80in-super-slide-ii-2-way-slide-370761

800 pounds….a lot of “stuff”.

18 hours ago, Johnny Mo said:

I have one that I took out, but it’s only about 2/3 length if anyone is interested 

What is the width of your 2/3 length slide? I have one narrow storage bay with a foldout TV on the passenger side but nothing on the driver's side. Sure could use a small slide for the driver's side. 

Guest Ray Davis

I'm trying to remember, but when I was looking I think the width can be changed pretty easily.   Especially if one is too wide, just by cutting it down a little.

So, probably the width could be increased as well with a little shade tree engineering.   The length could be altered too but that's probably gettin too dificult.