Coach Wanted

Paul J A

Don't know if this is allowed, so pitch it if it's not.

Looking for a Monaco Signature or Executive, TWO or THREE slides, 2000-2007.

We will pay what the fair market value is for the particular product.  THAT product range i posted will be in the $90K-$190K range and we are OK with that.  Cash Purchase. 

Edited by Paul A.
added info

I have a 2006 Signature Chateau IV 43 ft 600 HP ISX Allison MH4000 trans with numerous new parts over the last 2 1/2 yrs (complete aquahot rebuild, new roof a/c's (3), batteries Chassis/Shore 10/2021, pure sine inverter, hydralift hydraulic motorcycle lift, etc. but it won't be ready for sale until September / October, have a few things want to get done

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1509 sm.jpg

interior.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

1 hour ago, Jim Bob said:

A price range you are wanting to spend would help.  Andrew Steele just did a review on a really nice Signature on YouTube.

We will pay what the fair market value is for the particular product.  THAT product range i posted will be in the $90K-$190K range and we are OK with that.  Cash Purchase. 

Edited by Paul A.
grammer

On 8/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, gunnyclark said:

I have a 2006 Signature Chateau IV 43 ft 600 HP ISX Allison MH4000 trans with numerous new parts over the last 2 1/2 yrs (complete aquahot rebuild, new roof a/c's (3), batteries Chassis/Shore 10/2021, pure sine inverter, hydralift hydraulic motorcycle lift, etc. but it won't be ready for sale until September / October, have a few things want to get done

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1509 sm.jpg

interior.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

Thanks. Nice coach. Three slide only considered. 

On 8/19/2022 at 8:01 AM, SigPIlot said:

Might consider selling 04 Signature 42, Majestic plan with desk. Lots of upgrades and new stuff. Detroit Diesel. Working on upgrade list.

55a6826f7f2859fc7c000000.jpg

Thanks. Three slide???????

2006 Signature Chateau IV 45 ft

4 Slides

600 HP ISX with Allison MH4000 trans

12.500 Generator

All new tires 2020

Aquahot serviced yearly

New 3 - 15,000 KV roof a/c's

8 new batteries

Pure sine inverter

New residential refrigerator

63,xxx miles

All side windows covered with UV protectant

All the upgrades

Currently located in southern California

PM me for more detail, phone number and pictures

20170725_145149.jpg

IMG_20190531_185914.jpg

On 8/18/2022 at 9:55 PM, Jim Bob said:

A price range you are wanting to spend would help.  Andrew Steele just did a review on a really nice Signature on YouTube.

My mistake.

Edited by hitechpete
Missed edit on the original post:(
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul,

We have had conversations previously regarding our coach and I wanted to let you know that we are moving it very soon to east Texas. This may be much more convenient for you to see it than our current location. Again, thank you for your interest and I hope we will be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Shawn

• 3 weeks later...

With regards to the headlight replacements, I got mine of all places at WalMart.  They were online and were shipped to my home.  No one else came close to their price and the lights really do update the appearance of the coach.  Installation was a real pain however.  Just pay close attention to how the originals are installed, which way the bolts are installed for example.