Ants come to visit an refuse to leave

So due to the current administrations rise on fuel prices i have had to confine my rv to its storage site, so far i have been spared the furry invaders due to a bumper crop of ferral felines… However there is due to summer dryness there has been D01E11D2-9F6A-404F-B075-61014D2EAFC8.thumb.jpeg.04522927c48142670877936ca6831527.jpegan abundit amount of ants🤦‍♂️ So once i found they had infiltrated the inside (just follow the parade from the toilet) i decided to used a liquid filled container that placed right in line where they went stomping thru, i also placed one where they were getting in from at the LF tire. In one week there a million dead bodies an never, knock on wood bothered by them again. Oh an FYI if your ever in a location with ferrel cats… be sure you have your tire covers on😳😖

I had an infestation when I moved here to this spot. It's a newer park and the fireants loved crawling up my power cord and into my pantry. I spread ortho all over my parking pad and put  liquid killer  on my cord. Haven't seen any in about a month now......it was the chipmunks that did the most damage before I bought my coach. Watch out for those @#$@# things!!!

We carry a spray bottle with Bifen mixed in.

It takes care of fire ants as well as cockroaches and about everything else that invades your RV, except snakes. 

3 hours ago, myrontruex said:

We carry a spray bottle with Bifen mixed in.

It takes care of fire ants as well as cockroaches and about everything else that invades your RV, except snakes. 

Exactly what we do too. Also works great around the house twice a year on a hose sprayer. I got it to get rid of chiggers but it works on about everything else.

3 hours ago, Ivan K said:

Exactly what we do too. Also works great around the house twice a year on a hose sprayer. I got it to get rid of chiggers but it works on about everything else.

It works on mosquitos as well. 

Living on a lake in Florida and next to a small swamp/creek we get swarmed by mosquitos and they like to live in the grass. Sometimes the swarms are so bad I have to quit mowing the lawn and switch to the spray. In a couple of hours I can mow without the cloud of mosquitos.