Power Gear levelling jacks

Hello all

I took my 2006 Diplomat PDQ out of storage last week.  The chassis batteries were very weak and I have replaced them.

Before replacing them I tried to level the coach after getting it home.  In manual I lowered the front jack to where I was happy.  When I pushed the button for the rear nothing happened.  I got out and looked and the jacks had not moved.  I usually can hear the pump and there was no noise.  I tried to the front again, nothing.  I tried to raise the front jack, nothing.  My first thought was I blew a fuse.  I have checked all the fuses in the FRB that have anything to do with leveling, hydraulic or air and all are good.  So my next thought was the battery was so low it couldn't run the jacks.  I replaced the batteries. same issues (it starts very easily now)  I'm not sure the battery has anything to do with it but it was part of the chain of events.  The control panel lights up like normal

So is there another fuse somewhere?  Any other suggestions?   Can the jack be raised manually?   My owners manual only has information on RVA jacks

Thank you in advance

21 minutes ago, Jeff H said:

Yes I tried auto.  jacks will not extend or retract.

Yes parking brake set, tranny in neutral. It worked long enough to raise the front of the coach a few inches.

The jack pump, valves, and fluid tank are located behind the louvered door just behind the driver's side rear wheels. Use the barrel key to open the outer door and hold it up while opening the air conditioner condenser with the same key. Use the condenser to prop up the outer door. You will see the tank, pump, and valves. Make sure the jacks are up and then check the fluid level in the tank. I can't remember but think there is a manual procedure for operating the jacks. I have included the manuals that I think go with your system. 

1876458945_Topviewaftersupport.jpg.988eb9378e930aa184b5114a182624a1.jpgPower Gear Leveling Jacks service_manual.pdfPowr Gear Operation Manual 82-L0130-00.pdf

Power Gear Calibration procedure.pdf

There is a control box in mine under the passenger side storage bay in front of the rear wheel. Open the door and look up, unplug the power for a minute or 2 and replug.  That may reset it. 

20200117_191334.jpg

19 minutes ago, Traveling Nutts said:

I had a similar problem with my hydraulic leveling jacks on my 07 Camelot, the pictured breaker had tripped and just needed reset.

7B8CBDE7-87AD-4616-A26C-A06840F33F72.jpeg

Where is that breaker?

6 hours ago, Steven P said:

There is a control box in mine under the passenger side storage bay in front of the rear wheel. Open the door and look up, unplug the power for a minute or 2 and replug.  That may reset it. 

20200117_191334.jpg

Chassis batteries were removed for 2 days so it should be reset.  I will give it a shot anyways.

Thank you all for the suggestions.  I tried a number of things to no avail.  As near as I can tell, as much out of desperation than logic, I turned the Chassis battery switch off an then back on.  I had the ignition key in the on position so all the clicks and whirrs from the engine started.  I went back to the drivers seat and tried the jacks and they worked!!   Logically, "turn it of and then back onto reset it" doesn't make sense because the Chassis batteries were removed for nearly 48 hours. 

Anyways thank you all for the help.  Hopefully the issue doesn't reoccur.