2009 Camelot Wiring Diagrams - File update

Frank McElroy

That is an outstanding set of diagrams. Thanks for posting them. I have saved them to my archives. There is some very clear, concise schematics I have not seen before. Even my factory CD for my 2008 is not quite as detailed in some areas. 

I added a second 12 Systems print.  SAME Monaco Print number, but more complete with additional devices.  But, I think, it is missing some things from the first.  

Also updated the High Current print for the correct amp resettable circuit breaker for the hydraulic slide pump in the FRB.  Monaco goof.  There is NO Genny slide, therefore the CB is way too high.

Added a 2011 MPX print that details the 4 or 5 CB hidden away.

cleaned up a Non Monaco item.

Modified and updated the Index so now there is a Page or Sheet number for each drawing so there is a working table of contents.  No more perpetual scrolling.

I would download the new one and delete the old Intel

That is an outstanding set of diagrams. Thanks for posting them. I have saved them to my archives. There is some very clear, concise schematics I have not seen before. Even my factory CD for my 2008 is not quite as detailed in some areas. 

For grins, I not only save the original pdf but split it into individual pages. I can cruise through the whole pdf and then if I want to reference one page it is ready to go. I think I will do that to other files as well. Might be handy. 

3 minutes ago, myrontruex said:

For grins, I not only save the original pdf but split it into individual pages. I can cruise through the whole pdf and then if I want to reference one page it is ready to go. I think I will do that to other files as well. Might be handy. 

Good.  You are doing the reverse of what I did and Frank did originally.  I have the original Monaco prints.  Each is a PDF.  They were all rolled or put in ONE file using the Adobe Acrobat (or compatible).  Then, I figured out HOW to make an index in Excel by copying the File Path and pasting there....and then mass edited the names to eliminate the Directory portion and then added in the page numbers....  

We DO have some files in the system that have individual files.  That sometimes is disliked by folks.  This is a learning experience....and if there were enough folks with the skill set and software, then we COULD have what you have.  The ENTIRE PDF, with page numbers....as well as the individual files....so that one did NOT have to have Adobe to breakdown the files into their root name....

Keep at it....