Windshield Wiper Motor assembly

Corgidad

Hello all, I have a friend who is in North Carolina getting ready to head to Florida and has a bad WW motor per a dealer there where they were having some other issues dealt with. The dealer says they can't find the part due to the coach being so old, they are going to join our group here but I thought that I would see if anyone knows where they can find the part, they have a 2007 Beaver Contessa. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will pass it along to them. Thanks in advance,

Mike

3 hours ago, Corgidad said:

Hello all, I have a friend who is in North Carolina getting ready to head to Florida and has a bad WW motor per a dealer there where they were having some other issues dealt with. The dealer says they can't find the part due to the coach being so old, they are going to join our group here but I thought that I would see if anyone knows where they can find the part, they have a 2007 Beaver Contessa. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will pass it along to them. Thanks in advance,

Mike

Wiper Technologies was a Greensboro, NC based company that provided many of the wiper assemblies for Monaco. They were purchased by Global Technologies a couple years ago. I don't know where GT's headquarters are but they still have the WT assembly and distribution center in Greensboro. You can reach them at 833-Wipers1. Good luck to your friend!

AM EQUIPMENT (Google it) was a prime supplier.  Call or ask for parts.  They can tell you what motors and linkages and wiper arms the supplied to Monaco/HR/Beaver product line.  They have a complete list of models and years.

Diesel Equipment is in Greensboro, NC and they have extensive knowledge of what systems were used.

The other thing is “look and see” what motor and PN is in the MH.  Typically, then googling will direct you to a replacement and vendors

Thank you Richard, Tom and Moe for the reply they are greatly appreciated. After posting I did do a search and found a few of the older threads on this topic and see that the information that was given was also given in the older posts, next time if my old mind remembers I will do a search before posting with hopes it has been discussed before. Please know that by you all taking the time to reply is appreciated by me and now my friends as they have begun to contact the vendors that everyone has mentioned. Thank you all again,

Mike