Pressure Pro Pulse System - Discussion and Questions

16 hours ago, Ray Davis said:

Thanks, Ray. I was hoping to find a spare Tire+Safeguard sensor, not Pressure Pro. Hate to throw away something that is working great. 

Guest Ray Davis
1 hour ago, Mwhitok said:

Thanks, Ray. I was hoping to find a spare Tire+Safeguard sensor, not Pressure Pro. Hate to throw away something that is working great. 

Sorry Mike,  I sort of got confused with the title being Pressure Pro.   Good luck 

12 hours ago, Garry Donohue said:

More specifically… I installed mine hanging from the ceiling of one of the bays. Only because I could not see any attachment point underneath the coach? 

I was fortunate in that some previous owner had snaked a cable from front to rear of underground Romex. I simply followed that same path attaching the coax antenna cable to it with many zip-ties along the path until the antenna reach its end just before the rear axle. That is where it is mounted.

1 hour ago, Mwhitok said:

Chances are if anyone is still using the Tire SafeGuard TPMS they probably don't want to part with any working pieces. You could try contacting the new owner of our 2002 Windsor as I had left a working Tire SafeGuard 6 wheel cap sensor system in the coach for them to use. I did inform them that it was now an obsolete system and they would need to get a new TPMS someday soon especially if they plan to tow a vehicle.

He is a member here. @Lenny D

The coaxial cable is what connects the antenna to the monitor.  The antenna has a flat plate or maybe a 90 deg plate.  They may or may not include 2 drill point screws.  You decide where to mount.  Drill two small “pilot” holes and then drive in the screws.  Lowes or ace hardware sells them.  Then you snake and get the other end up front.

@Dr4Film knows the details on about where and how to position the antenna.  PM him offline and discuss.