TriMark e-ASK troubleshooting

I’m having intermittent issues with my keyless entry pad/system. I have the TriMark e-ASK and for the past two days it has been emitting the chirp sound intermittently on its own. Yesterday it was inoperable for a while then returned to normal operation. Today, other than a few intermittent chirps, it appears to be dead. I started inspecting the wiring and such yesterday, then when it started working normal, I figured it was repaired from something I moved or touched. 
Has anyone had similar symptoms and a solution? I suspect low voltage or a failed part of the system. 
BTW; I did not get a remote e-FOB with the secondhand coach. 

I don't have this type of System on my Coach.  But if it is chirping it needs the battery to be replaced.   You might be able to google your model you have and get a video or instruction on how to replace it. 

If you have cabinet drawers near your feet upfront, pull the drawers out and look in the back.

I was not aware of any battery inside the device on mine and we have had ours since 2008 new. IF you were tugging and pulling on cables you may have exercised the power plug just enough to clean up the voltage as you hinted at.

12 hours ago, Ted Carbonaro said:

Thanks Bill. That is where I located mine.
I have power to the control module and power from the module to the keyless pad but no operation. I’ll be calling TriMark tomorrow hopefully to get some tech assistance.  

Does your '06 have the doorbell button?

• 2 weeks later...

I resolved the issue by replacing the keyless keypad. It was available from Northwest RV Supply for $139. TriMark does offer technical advice and according to Kevin I was very fortunate to find a new replacement keypad as they are no longer offered thu TriMark.