Josams truck shop

We went down to Melbourne this week for a wedding and stopped by Josams to get some maintenance done. I had 3 more air bags replaced and the steering wheel centered and alignment. When we arrived back home I noticed one of the front hub caps was missing so I called Barry to see if they forgot to put it back on. He was very apologetic and said he has told his guys if the tabs are broken don’t put it on. He said just send him the receipt and they would pay for it. I never expected that so I just wanted to share another great experience with them. And my Dynasty never drove so good after the front end work. Also after 5 days at the campground I had 60psi in both air tanks I couldn’t believe it.

• Like 4

Back in 2013 we had an appointment at Josam's to have our front hubs converted to oil bath.  Unfortunately I got tied up with work but my wife continued with her trip to the dog shows in FL and took the rig in for the appointment.  They treated her great, can't remember how may dogs she had at the time but they let her wait in the lounge and took care of the rig.  They even did a chassis inspection and fixed a couple minor things they found. 

When I got back home from my trip I called and talked to someone in the shop about future maintenance needs and inspection, very helpful.  The said I'd never have to fool with the front wheel lubrication again other then visually checking the oil level.  Never have had to add.

Great people.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 5:21 AM, Georgia Mike said:

We went down to Melbourne this week for a wedding and stopped by Josams to get some maintenance done. I had 3 more air bags replaced and the steering wheel centered and alignment. When we arrived back home I noticed one of the front hub caps was missing so I called Barry to see if they forgot to put it back on. He was very apologetic and said he has told his guys if the tabs are broken don’t put it on. He said just send him the receipt and they would pay for it. I never expected that so I just wanted to share another great experience with them. And my Dynasty never drove so good after the front end work. Also after 5 days at the campground I had 60psi in both air tanks I couldn’t believe it.

On 3/1/2023 at 5:21 AM, Georgia Mike said:

How much did it run for 3 air bags to be replaced if you don't mind me asking?

1 hour ago, CorinthWest said:

I can't seem to find their #.  Can you provide it, please?  My 86 year old father is in Melbourne and needs an awning replaced.  Thanks!

-R

https://josamusa.com/

phone number in web page.  Barry is the shop manager

On 3/4/2023 at 3:03 PM, CorinthWest said:

I can't seem to find their #.  Can you provide it, please?  My 86 year old father is in Melbourne and needs an awning replaced.  Thanks!

-R

Josam's will only do work on the chassis NOT on the house systems.

If you need an awning replaced, I strongly suggest that you contact Stone Vos Inc. in Brooksville FL for the very best awnings in the country. Talin RV would do the installation which is a sister company located just down the road a bit.

Edited by Dr4Film

Identical experience, getting them to put on new tires on Wednesday after getting them to do a 1 once over and reseal the tag axel.

Top flight operation - if only for the chassis.